"B-Bucky what are you doing?" I said looking away. He took the towel off and came into the shower with me. I blushed looking away.

"What you embarassed?" He said pushing me against the shower wall. I accidently hit the wall hard making the wall shake. I knew Wanda was next door and she probably had Nat with her. I had a feeling they heard the wall shake too.

He pushed himself into my lips and body. He started to kiss me and I kissed back. His lips went harder into me. I had already cleaned off my hair and body. I turned off the shower and opened the shower door. I pulled off of him drying myself off for a minute then pushed myself into him again pulling him to the bed. I straddled him while on the bed. He pushed ontop of me making us do ✨It✨ again.

~In the morning~

"Goodmorning doll." I heard the voice I woke up to.

"Goodmorning." I pressed into his chest.

"How was your night?" He joked.

"The best night ever." I answered truthfully.

I started to kiss his lips moving my head up to his face. 

I wanted to kiss him forever and never stop. Instead I heard my phone buzz on my nightstand. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my phone seeing the text from Tony in the groupchat.

Tony: Code 101. We have a mission for Wanda, Nat, and Y/N. The mission will be privately texted to each of you. So Bucky, you need to stop doing it and let Y/N go.

Y/N: Oh my god, shut up Tony. You and Pepper need to stop.

Bucky: LOL, Yeah Tony

Tony: Hey, how about Wanda and Vision stop, they are always so loud.

Wanda: Hey don't pull me and Vision into this!

Y/N: I am so done, lets all just shut up :)

Tony: Just pack.

Tony was always so annoying but we all loved him.

"Nooo. Don't pack!" Bucky said pulling me in.

"I have to, I am sorry." I said getting out of bed and into my suit.

~1 hour later~

We started to get everything packed onto the plane. Nat and Wanda got onto the plane.

Getting my last peice of luggage I started to walk onto the plane.

"Wait! Y/N?!" I heard someone say.

I turned around and Bucky ran up to me, he gave me a sweet and short kiss then let me get onto the plane.

"So are you a thing now?" Nat asked while the door was closing.

"I guess we are." I giggled.

~At the destination~

Me, and Wanda got out of the plane flying to the building as Nat stayed in the plane to keep it flying just incase. Me and Wanda flew into the building looking for the 'special substance' as Tony described it in the message. All I knew about this substance was that it was a glowing yellow. I saw somebody else also sneaking to the substance. I walked up behind them and covered their mouth with my hand, which was on fire.

Once he passed out I checked him to make sure he wasn't with hydra. I found a Hydra sign and then I heard wanda say "I am going to go get the substance you take care of the Hydra agents."

"Got it, I will also stay in contact with Nat." I said putting my earpiece in, also giving one to Wanda.

While I heard Wanda safely grabbing the substance, I felt a hand cover over my mouth and heard someone say "Stay Quiet, oh wait, you don't have a choice." After I heard the word choice, I blacked out.

Wanda's POV:

While I was getting the substance I looked back and saw Y/N was out of the doorway. I thought she was fighting off some people. 

Once I had the substance into a secure case I flew myself out to the plane. 

After the substance was safe with Nat in the plane I went back inside to help Y/N fight but she was gone.