Chapter 15

~9 months later~

It was finally all over. Emily was dead. You talked to Loki and he is still being held captive. Everything in the world was perfect, but I couldn't help but feel like something was wrong.

"Sweetheart?" Bucky said.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Follow me." He said grabbing hand to pull me into him, then grabbing my waist.

He covered my eyes and showed me to a room. It was full of rose pettles and candles. He led me up to a stage that had a picnic set up on it with fake grass layed across the stage floor and fake mushroom in the grass.

I looked around the room smiling. "Babe, this is beautiful" I started.

"Just like you." He said.

"Why are you doing this for me?" I asked him.

"Baby, I just want to be with you forever."

"Do you know something I don't?" I asked him.

"Baby...how about we just go have dinner with everyone else." He looked away.

"Fine." I got annoyed.

~At the tower~

I got to the kitchen with Bucky and sat down ready for Wanda to bring us dinner.

Once we sat down I felt my blood racing through my veins.

"Are you ok Y/N/N?" Tony asked.

"Y-Your eyes, Bucky...its happening..." Thor said.

I had no clue what he meant "Its happening" so instead, I ran to the mirror. My eyes weren't just gleaming red and green. They were red, blue, white, and green...

Somehow, I was a full elemental...