Chapter 12

Y/N's POV:

I felt Bucky's cold arm on my stomach.

"Goodmorning, doll." He said looking down at me. I gave him a peck on the lips and sat up covering my bare body.

"Awe man." I heard Bucky say as a joke. I giggled and started kissing Bucky.

He pulled away for a second and said, "I never want to stop kissing you, I never want you to leave this bed." Then he started kissing me again.

I stopped kissing him and stood out of bed.

"Hey!" He said as I giggled. "Damn..." He said continued by giggles.

"Shut up, I forgot about that!" I said jumping back under the covers.

"Hey! Why did you cover up!" He said jokingly.

"I am going back to my room, I love you." I said getting out of bed and getting dressed.

"I love you too." He got up, got dressed and started kissing me. "But you're not going anywhere." He said smiling then kissing me again.

Bucky pushed me against the wall, making out with me. He grabbed my thighs and launched me onto the bed, again. He got ontop of me, making out with me.

A few minutes later all the boys walked in on Bucky ontop of me, making out with me. Bucky pulled away and looked at the door.

"Ok you two, break it up." Tony said. 

All of the boys walked into the room, blushing Bucky got off of me. I gave him a quick kiss, winked at him, then went to my room.

Bucky's POV:

"Don't forget Bucky, use protection!" Tony joked.

"Oh shut it, Stark. Why don't you use protection?" I said joking back at him.

"He has a fair point." Bruce laughed.

"Anyways, what do you need?" I asked the boys.

"Well as you know, Christmas is coming soon. All the boys wanted to help each other go shopping for the girls. We all decided to go separately but we all figured we might need each other's help with the girl's presents. So, let's get this over with." Tony said walking out of the room.

I followed the boys as we got into a limo. Tony greeted the man driving us by the name of "Happy" it seemed that they were friends. In the car was Vision, Sam, Steve, Tony, Thor, Bruce, and Clint, it seemed that Peter wasn't going to be in town with us for Christmas. Tony said Peter was going to be with his girlfriend and his aunt.

Once we got to the mall we went into some stores. Vision said Wanda liked clothes, and makeup. Tony said Pepper liked jewelry, and candles. Clint said Natasha loved weapons, and hair dye, preferably red, blond, or black hair dye. I told everybody that Y/N liked S/Y/L (Something you like), and S/Y/L. Everybody went off on separate directions to get all the girls something. Once we were done, we met up and planned on getting some beers. Everybody put their names on the bags they bought and gave them to man named "Happy" so that he would take them to our rooms and put them on the bed.

Me and the boys went to the local bar. We sat down and got some drinks.

"So, you and Y/N?" Steve said while the other boys talked to each other.

"Yeah, she is amazing." I said taking a drink.

"What was that when we walked in." Steve winked.

"Nothing, just us making out." I said.

"Dude, you're deep in love." Steve said raising his eyes.

"Yeah, I am." I said smirking at the image of her in my mind.

Y/N's POV:

"Hey!" Nat said barging into my room with Wanda. "We are going out, get dressed."

After getting dressed and putting makeup on, I got in a car with the girls and we went to a local bar.

I walked into the bar talking to Nat and Wanda, we got a seat and just talked for the next half hour.

I told the girl's I was going to the bathroom and I walked into the bathroom, fixing my makeup. When I walked out of the bathroom, I accidently hit someone on the way out and fell to the ground.

I kept my head down, hoping the person wouldn't realize me from the news.

"Sorry, babe." I heard a voice smirk.

I got up, fixed my skirt and said "I have a boyfriend."

As I started to walk away, not looking at the man, I felt an arm on my waist pulling me to him. While I was being pulled I kicked him in the stomach. I felt him hunch over and saw the man infront of me was "BUCKY!" I said getting on the floor and helping him up.

"Sorry I thought you were some creep, I have been hoping nobody is going to notice me tonight." I said getting him up and kissing him.

"What are you doing here?!" I asked.

"Me and the boys are here." Bucky said.

"Oh, me and the girls are here." I answered.

"Well tonight, I am so getting drunk, so maybe getting a bubble bath ready." He winked and walked back.

I walked back to the table and told the girls what happened. Expect I left out the last thing Bucky said.

After I was extremely drunk the boys stumbled along us on their way out.

"Oh hey girls! Wanna go back in our limo with us?" Tony asked.

Me, Nat, and Wanda looked around. We nodded and walked out with the boys.

They drove us back to the compound and Bucky winked at me.

"Who wants to watch a movie?" Steve asked.

I looked over at Bucky and walked off to the elevator, Bucky followed me.

"Have fun you two!" Tony said.

As I walked into the elevator I saw Thor giving Tony a death glare then direct it towards Bucky.

Once we got to my room Bucky slammed me against the bed. "Buck, I need to use the bathroom real quick."

Bucky got off of me and let me go. I closed the door to the bathroom and felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Wh-"