Chapter 14

~In the morning~

I woke up and was alone. I went to the bathroom and drew the so-called Birthmark above 'my' bellybutton. I had sent Y/N back here to mimic her birthmark then sent her back to the 'dungeon' you could call it.

Wanda's POV:

I saw her through the camera, she was drawing Y/N's birthmark on. It was definitely Emily.

I went to Tony and showed him. Emily was definitely not being or trying to be sneaky in her room, she obviously didn't expect anything to be in her room, especially not a secret camera.

Tony got some power reducing cuffs and prepared a cell for her. Tony threw a bomb into her room that would put air in her room that would make her pass out. Once we went in there and she was passed out, Tony cuffed her and took her to the cell.

"Now we have to find Y/N and Nat." Tony said.

Y/N's POV:

"Are you ok?" Nat asked.

"Yup, just been throwing up the past hour and a half. I don't know why..." I said confused.

I had been throwing up for the past hour and a half, I knew it was hard for Nat to watch me in pain but we couldn't really move. I heard noises outside and started to freak out.

Tony, Wanda, and Thor flew in, Thor flew in with Bucky holding onto him.

Steve also walked in. Steve grabbed Nat and Bucky grabbed me.

"Are you okay?" He asked me.

"I-I don't know." I answered. He started to lean in to kiss me when I pulled back, telling him "I have been throwing up the past hour and a half, I still don't feel good so that not a great idea." He nodded at me and supported me all the way back to the plane.

Once I had gotten to the plane I ran to grab a barf bag on the plane. The whole time I was throwing up Bucky was patting me on the back and kissing my head.

Once we got back to the compound I went and layed down in my bed.

"Are you ok?" Bucky asked.

"Yup, I just need some time away from people right now, I love you."

"I love you too." He left the room.

I was lying, I didn't care if I was alone or not, I wanted to sneak out of the building to get a pregnancy test. I know it was a long shot but I just started throwing up and my period had been 2 weeks late. I didn't know if it was my body reacting to being locked up or if I was pregnant.

Once I got back home from the drug store, I snuck back into my bedroom and took the test. I had been pacing around my bathroom for 5 minutes waiting for the answer.

After 5 minutes I took the test out and looked at it. "Negative." I was happy but also kind of disappointed.

I didn't want to keep this from Bucky but I had to. I couldn't tell him, he would freak out.

After everything I showered, changed, and went to sleep.

~In the morning~

Once I woke up, everybody was standing around me. I golted up frightened, and accidently punch Sam in the face.

"Ow..." He said.

"Sorry, but...WHAT ARE YOU DOING AT THE FOOT OF MY BED!!!" I screamed while everyone backed up.

"Monotoring you." Tony said calmly.

"Get. Out." I said pointing towards the door. Everybody looked annoyed but left the room.

I got up and changed to get ready to talk to Emily.

~Once in the room with Emily~

Once I got into the room Bucky wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Emily, why are you doing this?" I asked her.

"I want to ruin your life, your ruined mine!" She screamed.

"Don't scream or I burn you to death. Now, how did I ruin your life?" I asked moving closer towards Bucky, I wasn't scared of Emily, only scared of the memory's of the 2 times I was trapped in an underground basement.

"Loki, he told me where you are. He didn't want you dead, just in pain." She said sitting down.

After a few more minutes of her blaming Loki I said to Nat "I am going to Kill her, she isn't any good and she is and always will be a danger to earth." Nat nodded and so did Bucky.

I lit the cell on fire hearing her scream. After burning her I walked into her cage and snapped her head off. I knew it was gory and painful but it was the only way to make sure she was dead.