Chapter 2

~Thor's POV~

"What the hell does he mean SHE?" I said worrying about Y/N.

"Calm down, hopefully he was lying to freak you out." Nat said. "You know how Loki is, he lies with these kinds of things so that he can make you worry."

"T-Thor, is everything ok?" Y/N asked walking down the stairs.

~Y/N's POV~

I was walking down the stairs when I heard Natasha's voice say, "You know how Loki is, he lies with these kinds of things so that he can make you worry."

I started to wonder if everything was ok.

"T-Thor, is everything ok?" I stuttered.

"Hello, sister. Everything is perfectly fine." The minute he said that I knew he was lying.

"Thor, I know when you're lying." I said straightening my lips.

"What? How?" He asked confused.

"You are very formal with me when you lie." I spoke. "I am going to the garden, oh and Goodmorning."

I walked out into my garden. I wondered where the man who layed with me and watched the stars was, there was 10 people in the room (Not including me).

When I got outside to my garden, I started to use my powers to grow my tomato's, I never grow them fully just half of the way. I saw a figure standing around 30 rows away from me. I had 70 rows of plants so I can stay strong and healthy. Wondering who was in my garden, knowing it wasn't my father, I walked to the figure. 

"Excuse me, who are you?" I asked as he turned around. The second he turned I saw his long dark-brown hair and his handsome face. "Oh my god, I am so sorry!"

"Oh no, it's fine." He said nervously. "I shouldn't have come to your garden without your permission."

"Oh no its fine, I usually just don't let people come over here and I didn't realize it was you." I said smiling. "Walk with me?"

"Sure." He said, I could see the stress lift off his shoulders.

After walking and healing my plants, him using water and me using my earth and watering cans to heal and grow them. We talked for around an hour and just walked healing all 70 rows of plants.

"Why do you have 70 rows of plants?" He asked laughing.

"Plants keep me healthy, so I keep them healthy. I also control most of earths plants." I never really mentioned how plants also give me more power, as I didn't want people to think I was a power-hungry goddess.

"BUCKY, Y/N!!!" I heard Thor yell out towards the garden. Me and Bucky started walking towards the palace.

"What's wrong, brother?" I asked.

"Me and everyone are going back to earth." Thor started. I thought he was about to say bye to me, frowning I was ready to wait another 2 months to see him again. "And after everybody has seen your powers, Tony wanted to talk to you." Nervous I walked away with Tony.

"Me and The Avengers have seen the amount of power you can control," He started. "And I was wondering if you wanted to join The Avengers for a few missions, we could use somebody who could interact with earth. You would be able to leave whenever you want, Nick Fury already knows that you might come and there will be a room ready for you by the time we get there. I will also add you to Friday's system and give you all access to everything. Would you like to join The Avengers?" He finished.

"Wait, really, yes!!!" I answered super excited.

"Go get your stuff and everything you need; we will have a room prepared for you and I will add you to Friday's system immediately." He walked out of the room.

I saw everyone grabbing stuff out of there room's, Thor already had his stuff packed. I made a list and asked nature to help me. Once again it did.

After I finished packing, I went downstairs to The Avengers not completely ready yet. I gave them my suitcases and said, "I have to go do something; I will be right back." I ran out of the room and went down to father's room. I told him goodbye and went downstairs to Loki's cell. "Don't cause any trouble or I will burn you to death the first chance I get." I spoke.

"Goodbye." He spoke. I knew he loved me, but he said hurtful things a lot.

After getting back upstairs everyone just finished getting ready. I hopped onto the plane and sat down.

"Hi, I am Wanda." A reddish-brown haired girl said.

"Y/N, nice to meet you." I said smiling, hoping we would become good friends. 

Another red-haired girl came up to me and said, "I am Natasha, but you can call me Nat, me you and Wanda are going to be hanging out a lot these next few days." She smiled at me and then to Wanda, also smiling.

"I can't wait to get to know all of you. Before I do that though, can you help me with everybody's name?" I asked nervously.

She pointed out 10 people. Sam, Bucky, Bruce, Peter, Steve, Tony, Vision, Clint, Scott, and Rhodey. Me, Nat, and Wanda were talking the whole ride. Wanda got silent and looked at Nat.

"What?" I said giggling.

She looked at Nat and Nat whispered into my ear "Scott keeps looking at you!"

"I only date and marry gods." I said remembering father's rule.

"Boring!!" Nat said yawning.

"Shut up!" I said blushing.

After talking for around 3 hours with them I realized people from earth aren't as formal as Asgardian's.

"Wait, did you get your suit?" Wanda asked worrying about me.

"Yeah." I said nervously, praying they wouldn't ask me to try it on.

"Let's see it!" Nat said. "If you can try it on in the bathroom."

"Are we talking about Y/N's suit?" Thor came over and asked.

"Yeah!" Nat spoke.

"Oh, I love this, put it on!" He said excitedly. Everyone looked around at him weirdly as I rolled my eyes.

I snapped my fingers while everyone looked at me confused.

Vines started to lift and wrap around my whole body lit on fire as I heard people worrying and screaming. I also heard Thor keeping everyone away from me. The fire set down and a red suit wrapped around my body. Everyone's eyes went up and down me.

"Happy, Thor?" I asked honestly annoyed.

"OMG, you look Gorgeous!!!" Nat and Wanda came and ran up to me. In the past 3 hours me, Wanda, and Nat had gotten so close.

I still didn't know if I could trust anybody but I was trying to be optimistic.

"Hey...uhm...Y/N?" I heard Thor say behind me.

"Yes?" I said turning around.

"Something feels...off." He whispered to me while looking around. I looked behind me before answering to see Nat and Wanda talking with each other, I turned the other way and looked at Steve, Tony, Sam, Scott, and Bucky to see them talking.

After making sure nobody was listening in I said "I feel it too. Its like something is wrong between the balance of nature." I looked around frightened.

"Shit..." Thor said covering his head.

"What?"

"Remember the last time Loki came to earth? How it felt?"

"Oh shit, either Loki is on earth or a different frost giant is on earth. Earth always feels off when a frost giant comes here."

After me and Thor looked around we heard Tony say, "Hey guys? Come look at the news..."