Chapter 13

"You ok in there?" Bucky asked, knocking on the door.

"Tell him your okay..." Emily whispered in my ear.

"I am fine!" I said.

"Ok?" I heard his footsteps go away.

"Good, now swap clothes with me. or. else." Emily whispered.

I stood in place and didn't do anything so Emily forcingly swapped clothes with me. Emily picked me up with air and took me off to a storage place. I was alone, completely...alone.

Emily's POV:

"Sorry buck, I knocked something off the counter and it scared me." I said. I had to act like Y/N, last time they figured out it wasn't Y/N, this time I will fake my death as Y/N then kill Y/N, but only after everybody hates her.

"Oh its fine babe." He said kissing me. 

I didn't feel like sleeping with my other half's boyfriend so I told him "I don't feel so good right now, can we do this later?"

"Yeah, sure. If you need anything just call, text, or come over here. I love you." He said as I walked out.

"I love you too." I said walking out.

I walked to Y/N's room to see Tony, Thor and Steve were searching the room.

"Uhm, what are you doing?" I asked in Y/N's voice.

"Sorry, we will leave now." Tony said rushing out.

"They were searching your room for your diary." Steve said walking out looking chill.

"Uhm? OK?" I said closing my door.

I took my shirt off to take a shower in order to get used to being Y/N.

I heard the door open and I said, "I DON'T HAVE A SHIRT ON!"

"Its fine girl, we have literally changed for party's in front of each other."

"Oh sorry, I thought you were someone else."

"Its ok?" She questioned. "What happened to your birthmark?" She asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked innocently. Dammit I didn't know she had a birthmark! I thought.

"You have a birthmark right above your belly button..." Natasha says pointing above my belly button.

I brought wind to pick her up and told her "I won't make that mistake again, thanks." I had the wind take her to the room Y/N is in. Guess I have to kill her too.

After brushing off that encounter I heard Wanda knock on my door screaming "Y/N, DO YOU KNOW WHERE NAT IS?"

"NO, I AM TAKING A SHOWER." I screamed back from the shower.

"OKI!" I heard footsteps walk off.

The only thing I had to avoid was anybody hurting me. I also had to avoid Bucky. I decided that at some point I was going to break up with Bucky telling him, "I am bored of you."

~In the morning~

"Goodmorning babe." Bucky said kissing me on my forehead.

"Morning." I said yawning.

"Your so cute when you yawn." Bucky said going in for a kiss. 

I dodged his kiss and said "We need to talk..."

I saw his face go scared, like he knew what was about to happen.

"I want to break up. I am bored of our relationship." I said toxicily.