Chapter 9

~8 months later~

In the past 8 months I had started dating, I had started going on dates with people, I still missed Bucky a lot, but I couldn't wait for him to get back to talk to him. I had a date tonight; the only problem was the rest of The Avengers were having a mini-Avenger party at a bar then taking it back to the compound and hosting a huge party for random people.

~On the date~

"I am having a lot of fun talking to you." Connor said.

"Me too!" I said taking a sip of wine.

"Uhm, why do those people keep starring at you and me?" He asked looking over at Thor, Tony, Steve, and Loki. Loki had recently been trusted to join The Avengers; he was still under secure watch though.

"Will you excuse me a moment?" I asked standing up. I heard him studder behind me. I walked up to the Boys and slapped them all on the face. They all held their face and said "Ow..."

"What the hell are you doing?!" I whisper screamed. "And where is Wanda and Nat?!"

"1, we are spying on you and 2, Wanda and Nat are using the 'lady's room'" Tony said mockingly.

"Go screw yourselves." I said walking away, mad.

"I am so sorry, that's my brother and his friends. Well, my friends to..." I said looking guilty. The minute I said they were my friends too Connor gave them a death stare and pointed it back at me.

"I have to use the bathroom..." Connor said walking off. Another guy gone, once he figured out, I had guy friends he left.

I walked over to their table thinking he fully left.

Once he came out of the bathroom Thor spreader cake across my nose and laughed at me.

Connor walked over madly. "I am supposed to be on a date with her, yet she is coming over here and flirting with you guys! This is so unfair!" Connor said with a mad expression. "AND KNOW YOUR SPREADING CAKE ALL OVER HER NOSE LIKE YOU'RE DATING HER." When he mentioned the dating part I just laughed because he didn't know that Thor was my brother. He slapped me straight across the face. Thor stood up and held his hand up.

"THOR NO, DON'T CALL MJOLNIR!" I spoke. Connor obviously didn't know who The Avengers were, or he just didn't care we could kill him.

Mjolnir flew into Thor's hand, and it was too late.

"Did you just hit her you puny little human?" Thor asked standing over him.

Connor punched Thor and Thor hit him onto the ground. I told him to move Mjolnir and he did.

"Connor, Tony and Steve are like brothers to me, and Thor is my biological brother!" Connor didn't care and hit me across the face. I had Nature tie him onto the ground and had somebody get him.

"Hey Kiddo, its ok, you don't want to date an angry drunk anyways." Steve said tapping me on the back.

"Can we just go get ready for Tony's big party?" I asked grabbing my stuff.

"Yeah..." Steve said helping me carry some of my items.

~Getting ready for the party~

I went into my closet to change into an outfit Natasha, Wanda, and I had bought while out shopping.

(Like the picture below)

I walked downstairs to the party shaking off all that just happened

I started to walk down the stairs noticing that a lot of people were already there. I noticed almost everybody's eyes went towards me.

"Oh my god, Y/N! You look gorgeous in that dress!" Wanda said hugging me.

"I agree with Wanda, you look beautiful!" Nat said joining the hug. "Looks like someone thinks that too." Nat said looking over to Bucky standing in the corner.

I play punched her right arm and said "Oh shut up. We haven't talked in 8 months!"

"Thats why you should go talk to him!" Wanda spoke.

"Fine, love y'all bye!" I said walking off. Nat had gone to talk to Tony, Steve, and Bruce. Wanda had gone off to a random room with Vison, everyone knew what was happening in there.

"Hey, it's great to see you again!" I said hugging Bucky.

"I missed you so much. It's nice to see you again!" He said hugging me back. I still couldn't tell if ✨That Night✨ was a dream or not. "You looked b-beautiful..." Bucky spoke.

"Thanks! You look beautiful too!" I said winking at him.

"I-I have to go." He said walking off to a balcony.

I felt lonely, after dating for months I had realized the only person I ever wanted was him, and only him.

I walked up to Thor, Tony, and Rhodey. Rhodey was talking about one of his missions saying, "And then I am like 'Boom you looking for this?'" He started to smile while me, Thor, and tony looked at each other with a straight face. The repeated "'Boom you looking f-'. Why do I even talk to you guys everywhere else that story kills!"

"Thats the story?" Thor questioned.

"Yeah, it's a War Machine story." Rhodey said annoyed.

"Oh well then it's very good then." Thor giggled. "Its impressive."

"No, it honestly sucks, no death or explosions or implosions.

"Quality Saves." Rhodey nods. "So, no Pepper?" Rhodey points towards Tony.

"She's not coming." Tony said looking down.

"What about Jane? Where are all the ladies, gentlemen?" Cobie asked.

"I am right here." I said with a straight face. Cobie ignored me. Everybody seemed to be ignoring me.

"Oh well Miss Potts has a company to run." Tony said.

"I'm not even sure what country Jane is in. Her work in the convergence has made her the world's most foremost astronomer." Thor competes.

"And the company that Pepper runs is the largest tech conglomerate on earth, it's pretty exciting." Tony competes back.

"There's even talk of Jane getting a Nobel Prize." Thor competes even more, as Cobie looks at Rhodey.

"I think they must be busy because they'd hate missing you guys get together." Cobie mocks. Then she fake coughs saying something and then Rhodey takes her away from the unspoken competition.

"Yeah, I am leaving you two dorks to compete on your own, bye." I said walking and waving.

"Jane's still better." I heard Thor saying in his godly voice. 

I went and sat down to get a couple of drinks. I looked over to see one of my ex's that I dated for 2 days then asked me to meet his parents and asked if he could meet all the Avengers and move in with me. I knew straight away he was using me to meet The Avengers.

He walked up to me and just stood there. "I still love you." He randomly said grabbing my thigh and standing Infront of me.

"Oh, my actual god. I cannot exaggerate this enough. Go screw yourself!"

"Come on Y/N, just let me into your heart already. Stop closing me out! You know you love me!" He said.

"Listen to me Leo. I don't love you!"

"Then who?!" He said getting closer.

"I love Bucky more!" I practically screamed. I saw almost every eye point towards me. Especially Bucky's.