Chapter 11

Y/N's POV:

When I woke up, I saw Emily standing Infront of me.

"Not you again..." I rolled my eyes. I was tied up to a chair. I couldn't feel my fingers or toes, they were tied so tight I felt like my circulation was about to be cut off.

"Yes, yes. I know, I just need your powers then you are free to roam the world...dead..." She said turning away grabbing a knife.

"W-What? You're not going to kill me!" I said struggling to do that.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you. If you move to much you will fall down into a pit that has 4 spikes perfectly set to fall in both your ribs and legs, you will die slowly and painfully. Or I can just kill you fast, and painless."

"I-I..." I stopped moving, tearing up. I knew the Avengers were going to find me. Dead or Alive, they would find me...someday...

"Well?"

"Neither" I said.

"Slowly and painfully, it is." She said pulling a lever.

Once she pulled the lever, I felt all the ties on my chair disappearing. I stood up in the area of where the chair was, and I felt a jolt in the ground. Once I fell to the ground, I felt a sharp pain in both of my ribs and legs. I looked over with waves of pain to see where it was coming from. I saw what look like a enormous drill in both of my ribs and 2 other drills holding my thighs down.

It was just like she said it was. I could feel the blood start to slowly spill out. The enormous needles were keeping most of my blood in my body, but a lot was spilling out at the same time. I screamed in agony and pain.

"You should've chosen fast and easy." She laughed. A second later I heard a door close and lock, I was alone.

Even though I was dying at least I knew that there was a chance The Avengers would come and save me. I looked up and layed down carefully seeing a timer. I knew the timer was for the estimated time I die. It was set for 3 days and 23 hours.

~1 day later~

After of one excruciating day of no sleep, and pain, and blood.

After the time had gone to 2 days and 3 hours, I heard noises in some kind of lobby. I was too tired to look up, I started to close my eyes until I felt somebody pick me up.

"N-St-Ak-" I heard murmured. I fully closed my eyes.

~At the Avengers Tower~

I woke up with bandages all over my body.

"Doll!" I heard Bucky scream and run off gently. I felt him lay a kiss on my forehead.

I felt like I couldn't say anything. I opened my mouth and tried to speak but I could barely open my eyes.

"Don't tire yourself." He said walking out of the room. I tried to lift up a hand to grab him, but I ended up lifting my arm and then dropping my arm straight away. I felt terrible. I wanted to die but I also wanted to live. I might just need rest. I fell asleep about 3 hours later.

Bucky's POV:

She was very hurt. Thor said burning her skin would work but her other half found some potion that stopped her from healing unless it was a natural human-being.

Bruce and Tony have been trying to find a way to heal her straight away, so her life isn't on the line every second. She was always sleeping; she did wake up just a few times and gave Tony and Bruce some answers but would fall back asleep a few minutes later.

I wanted her grab her by her thighs and pull her up onto me, non-stop kissing her. I just wanted to make-out with her already. I went hungry for her taste every second she was on that table. I wanted to kill her other half, I wanted to kill her so she can never come between us again.

I sat by Y/N's table starring at her Y/E/C, getting lost in her eyes. It was like swimming in M/F/Y/E/C (Metaphor for your eye color).

"B-Bucky?" I saw Y/N slowly get up.

"Y/N!" I said kissing her lips and never wanting to leave them.

She started to lay back down to fall back asleep, but before she went back to sleep, she said "Get Dr. Strange..." Then she fell asleep.

I walked out to Tony and Bruce and told them what happened. They called up Dr. Strange and less than 10 minutes later he showed up.

"I will need to cast a spell that causes her body to forget the pain she ever went through, her brain will remember and everybody else will also remember but she will be in even more pain for the next 5 hours. She might even die for a few minutes while in the process." He said pulling out a book.

~1 hour later~

The first hour of the ritual sounded pain free and peaceful until I heard Y/N start screaming. I got up and started to run into the room when I felt Wanda and Thor pulling me back. I knew it hurt them to hold me back, but they had to, for Y/N.

~5 hours later~

Finally, the screaming stopped but I heard Dr. Strange chanting 10 times louder than earlier. I was scared for Y/N, did she die? is she ok?

Once Strange came out of the room he said we could go into the room but not to overwhelm her, after all she was still healing. She still felt the pain of the last 5 hours, I had to remember that.

"Y/N?" I said walking to the table.

"Hi?" She said questioning. I pulled her into a kiss. She deepened the kiss then I pulled away reminding her all of The Avengers were right next to us.

"Sorry" She whispered in my ear. She also giggled as Tony gave me a deathly look.

I put my hands up as a joke and walked back a few steps so everybody else could hug her.

After everyone finished hugging her Strange released her and I grabbed her hand winking at her. We ran to the elevator and Thor screamed "What are you doing?"

"I am going to...uhm...STUDY with Bucky for...school!" She said giggling, knowing she hasn't gone to school in 1000 years and I haven't gone to school in 90 years.

"DON'T BE TOO LOUD!" Tony screamed as we got in the elevator.

She jumped onto my back and I ran into my room.

"This is different she said jumping onto the bed. I jumped on top of her and started kissing her.