Chapter 1

~Y/N's POV~

"I don't need your help, sister." Loki said walking away from the spell.

"I thought I wasn't your sister." I said walking out of the prison.

God he is so annoying. I know he loves me and Thor, but he acts like he absolutely just hates us. He can't ever stop trying to destroy earth. Thor has told me story's before, like how he ran around earth trying to take a hold of somewhere called New York City. It was honestly pathetic and needy. He always needed attention and could never stop until he got it. 

"Daughter." Father said while I walked by him in the hall.

"Father." I replied.

I stopped in the hallway really quickly and turned around to see if father had walked away. He heard my footsteps stop and turned around.

"What is it?" He asked looking puzzled.

"When is Thor coming back, father?" I asked concerned.

"I have notice from Thor that he will be coming back tomorrow but bringing his 'Avenger' friends with him."

"Thank you, father." I said turning around and walking the other way.

~The Next Day~

I woke up and pondered on when Thor might be back. I got into my Asgardian attire. I walked into the garden to use my magic to flourish them. It's easier since I am the Goddess of nature. I controlled fire and nature, air and water were put to another god.

I heard the front gates open. I thought nothing of it and continued gardening.

"Sister?" I heard a familiar voice say. I turned around and saw Thor behind me, followed by 11 people, 2 in suits of armor, one in a red, blue and gold armor, and others in human armor. Thor stood out badly with his Asgardian Armour.

I ran up to Thor and hugged him tight. Me and Thor were the only ones in our family who hugged and said I love you too each other.

"May I introduce you to The Avengers, this is Tony, Natasha, Steve, Bucky, Rhodey, Sam, Wanda, and Vision. I have Heimdall guarding the Bifrost just in case someone or something finds out they have come and try to attack Asgard." Thor said raising his hand pointing at The Avengers.

"Very nice to meet you all, and Thor I will just burn them to death if they try anything." I said turning to The Avengers waving and then turning my back onto my garden and walking back into the Palace.

~Thor's POV~

"What does she mean burn them all to death?" Steve asked.

"She is half elemental." I spoke.

"Elemental?" I heard a ton of people say in unison.

"STORY TIME!!!" I said walking into the palace and smashing Mjolnir into the ground. The whole ground shook and we all took a seat. "An elemental is someone who can control every element possible like fire, water, earth, and air. The more they worship the earth and grow plants and many more things their power grows a bit more every day. Elementals and literally choke you to death when they are 21 miles away from you, the more power they have the longer the distance they can take nature from. Y/N has so much power she can reach earth. Y/N is also one of the 10 elementals. 1 of 3 elementals alive at least. 3 by having the power sucked out of them, 2 died because of not growing life and not staying true to the earth, 2 went missing and never returned. Y/N is half an elemental meaning there is another god that controls water and air while she controls fire and nature." I said.