Chapter 5

~Y/N's POV~

"WE NEED A PARTY!! JUST THE AVENGERS AND A BAR!!" Tony said while me and Peter were talking. "Sorry Peter but your not going, your under-age."

"I understand Mr. Stark." He said putting his head down.

I laughed a Peter and patted his head jokingly.

"EVERYBODY GET A DAMN DATE!" Tony said running to go ask Pepper to be his date.

Me and Pepper had also met and got close. Pepper was in the next room so I screamed at her "PEPPER, TONY INCOMING!" Me and Pepper had a joke that Tony is like a bomb and he randomly comes to her so I always say Tony incoming.

"Oh I know who wants to be Y/N's date!" Nat blurted out.

I looked around confused to see who was blushing.

"I'm going to my room..." I said getting up suspiciously.

Me, Nat, and Wanda were going to have a girl's night so I was going to get ready by showering and getting games ready. We were having a sleepover in my room because Wanda gets no privacy by Vision and Nat doesn't like people in her room, they also just liked my room more.

~3 hours later, at the sleepover~

Nat and Wanda had shown up at my room. Nat showed up with Wine and Beer, and Wanda showed up with cookies and brownies.

"DRINKING TIME!" I said grabbing everybody wine.

After everybody was extremely drunk we decided to play Truth or Dare.

"Y/N, truth or dare." Nat giggled.

"DaRe!" I said drunkenly.

"I dare you to put on a wig and go to Bucky's room and say 'You ordered 5 pints of buttah.'" Nat and Wanda giggled falling back.

"OKIIIIIII." I wobbled to my closet and found a bright blue wig and put it on messy. I walked to Bucky's room and knocked on the door while Nat and Wanda were standing behind me and pink and green wigs.

"HeLlO BaCkY." I said drunkenly.

"Are you ok Y/N?" He asked concerned.

"I see you ordered 5 pints of BUTTAH." I giggled in British. Me, Nat, and Wanda wobbled back into my room and fell down laughing. The whole time I did that why did I want to kiss him so badly?

~Bucky's POV~

Y/N wobbled away obviously drunk.

I went to write in my diary.

Dear Diary,

Y/N just came to my room drunk. I so badly wanted to just pull her in and kiss her so hard and never leave that position.

She looked so hot when she was drunk. It was obvious Peter had a kid crush on her, but I just wanted to ask her to be my date tomorrow. So, I will.

I think I love her.

-Bucky.

~Y/N's POV~

We continued on playing truth or dare until it got to my turn again.

"Y/N, truth or dare?" Wanda asked.

"HMMMMMMMM, dare!" I said still laying.

"I dare you to sneak into Bucky's room and read his diary."

"It was a dare soooo HEHE."

I wobbled back to Bucky's room hoping he would be asleep. I opened his door quietly. I saw his diary on his bed side table, grabbed it, and quietly had a cloud of grass float me out quietly.

Once we got back into my room I read 1 page of his diary.

"Dear Diary,

I want to kiss her so badly. I want to just pull her into me and never stop kissing her. I want to kiss every part of her body.

I wish she would love me. I love her.

I love her face.

I love her body.

I love her touch.

I love her scent.

I love her baking skills.

I love her kidness.

I love Y/N Odinson, so much." I read.

"What the hell..." I said out of breath. I shut his diary abruptly and fell onto my bed covering myself to sleep. "I can't...I am going to bed." I told the girl's the drunk going away.

"Ok, goodnight." I heard them say rustling onto the bed with me.

Bucky's POV:

I got up and saw my diary missing and my door cracked open.

"Dammit Y/N!" I said hoping she didn't read the page I admited my feelings in.

I snuck to her room and saw all the 3 girls snuggled up in her bed.

I slipped my diary back and went back into my room. "Shit, she read it."

~The next morning~

~Y/Ns POV~

I walked to the kitchen scared to face bucky, I didn't know how I felt about him. Both Nat and Wanda agreed to ignore him if he was talking to me.

I walked into the kitchen and everyone was ready for Breakfast while Vision was cooking

"Goodmorning Mrs. Y/n."

"Morning Vision, and its just Y/N, no Mrs." I said laughing.

"Yes, sorry." He said going back to his cooking.

I saw Bucky look at me hoping I would sit by him but instead I sat by Nat and Wanda. I didn't know how to feel and for now I wanted space but knew he would never give it to me. When I sat next to Wanda and Nat I saw his smile turn into a frown. I felt bad but I couldn't deal with him right now.

"Goodmorning everyone!" Peter walked in.

"Morning Pete." I said while everyone greeted him.

He went and sat next to Bucky, there was only one spot left next to Wanda, obviously for Vision.

"Hey, Y/N?" I heard Steve say.

"Yeah?" I asked turning my head.

"Fury told me to tell you, you are going on our next mission with us. Its tonight so you have to cancel your party tonight Tony." He told everyone.

"Damn..." Tony said pulling out his phone.

After breakfast I went to pack a change of clothes incase it was overnight. Everyone else had the same idea. I changed into my suit and waited for everyone by the front doors.

Once everyone was there (expect for Peter) we waved Peter bye and got onto the plane. Like the first time I had been on here, Me, Wanda, and Nat talked the whole way there. I was trying my hardest to ignore Bucky. I felt if I didn't ignore him I would have to have an akward conversation with him. I saw the disappointment growing on his face.

When we got to the destination I floated everyone down to the ground and we left Sam and Clint up in the helicopter together to fly the plane.

After everyone was on the ground We split into _ groups. Group 1 Steve, Tony, and Wanda. Group 2 Me, Bucky, Nat, and Thor. Group 3 Clint, Sam, Bruce, and Vision which were instructed to stay and cover the outside.

Group 1 went to the left and our group went left. While walking down the hall, Thor and Nat were ahead whispering and Bucky came up to me.

"Why the hell aren't you talking to me?" He whispered.

"Because your ridiculous, we are just friends!" I loudly whispered.

He just walked faster ahead of me. Sighing I felt something stab me in the back. I didn't have enough time to say anything or make a noise before I completely tied up and laying on a cloud of air. A cloud?