Chapter 10

Tears started to form in my eyes as I ran upstairs getting out of Leo's hold. I ran into my bedroom and locked my door. All of The Avengers heard that I am in love with Bucky. Even Bucky. I thought.

Bucky's POV:

I saw her with another man pressed up against her. She had obviously moved on from me. I felt so terrible. The only reason I came back here was for her. If she was never here I would've made a life for myself but I came back for her.

I saw her struggling out of his arms and wondered if she was ok. I started to walk up to the bar to get a drink when I heard her practically scream "I love Bucky more!" I looked over so fast I got dizzy. I saw everybody starring at her. I saw her start to tear up and run off, obviously to her room.

I ran after her until she got to the elevator. I decided to go up the stairs. Once I got to her room it was already closed and locked.

I knocked on her door. I loved her too but how do I tell her that?

"Y/N? Its me, can we talk?" I asked knocking again.

Y/N's POV:

I heard Bucky knocking on the door and saying "Y/N, are you ok, can we talk."

I was changing and while I was in a bra and short shorts that were under my dress I heard the door unlock. I forgot Tony had the master key to every room.

"There you go, don't screw this up or Thor will kill you." I heard Tony walk away.

Bucky walked up to me and obviously didn't care about me being in barely any clothing.

"Bucky...I am s-" I started before he pushed me into a wall. "Ow." I said with a little bit of pain.

I felt Bucky's lips go onto mine. Bucky pressed harder into me kissing me harder an harder by the minute.

I heard 2 people walk in as Bucky pulled away and looked back.

"Sorry continue." Nat said pulling Wanda out. It was obvious that Wanda was super excited for me and Bucky.

I giggled and pulled Bucky back into me.

"B-Bucky." I said pulling away.

"Yes, Doll?" Bucky said pressing his body into me but still having his face a few inches away.

"Thor is going to kill you, you might want to run."

"What?" 

"Thor saw you follow me up here, he is going to kill you now." I said hearing my bedroom door open. "Sorry babe." I accidently just blurted out.

Thor came in with Mjolnir and said "JAMES BARNES, I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU TOUCH MY SISTER."

Bucky started to run out, Thor following him. I knew Thor wouldn't actually hurt him, he would just follow Bucky around for awhile then let him go.

~10 minutes later~

I didn't know when Thor would be done chasing Bucky so I went and took a bubble bath.

I started to take off my clothes getting the shower ready

I got into the shower and not after long I heard my bedroom door open.

"I AM TAKING A SHOWER." I screamed, putting a towel over the glass.

"So?" I saw Bucky walk in.

"What happened to Thor chasing you?"

"He let me go, he said he was tired."

"Well why don't you wait, I am taking a shower

"Ok." Bucky said walking into the closet. A second later he came out with a towel around his waist.