Chapter 7

I woke up to The Avengers surrounding me.

"What is wrong?" I asked while Clint pointed an arrow at me.

"You blew up half of Damn NYC, what do you mean what's wrong?!" Tony asked.

"I didn't do..." I said before something clamped over my mouth and making me black out.

I woke up in a cell. Just like the one Loki is in.

"Nat?" I asked seeing red hair peek out.

"It's Natasha to you." She said typing something.

"What happened?" I said as tears started to form in my eyes.

"Don't act all innocent. You blew up half of New York City!"

~5 days later~

The whole time I was in this cell I cried, so hard I ran out of tears. Nobody had believed me when I told them the story.

I woke up from sleeping on the cold, hard floor and saw Emily by the glass.

"Hello 2nd half." She spoke.

"WHAT THE HELL!!! YOU BLEW UP HALF OF NEW YORK CITY!" I screamed at her. I took a glance at the cameras to see they were blinking red. Someone was seeing this.

"Yes, Yes I did. And nobody will catch me, ever." She said smirking and vanishing.

Steve, Wanda, Vision, Tony, and Thor ran into the room but was a second too late to catch her.

"Damn you and your illusions." Tony said walking out with everybody else. I hunched down to the floor, crying.

After a few minutes of crying, I started to feel something ripping out my insides I looked all around me in pain. Nobody was there. It felt like somebody was repeatedly stabbing me with a sword straight in my heart. I started to scream and slouch on the floor. I layed down on the ground screaming even louder and many people rushed into the room.

They all took me to Bruce's lab, tied me down and took a look at me.

While in the lab Bruce asked me to ignite my powers. He said my left eye glowed red and my right eye glowed green.

After a few hours of investigation on me they took me back to the cell.

~A few days later~

"Let's go." Bucky said grabbing my arm.

"Bucky, it wasn't me; you can trust me!" I said struggling.

"Oh yeah like how I trusted you not reading my diary, you know what. Everything in the diary is no longer true, screw you." He said stopping and starting to walk.

"I care for you Bucky! I can't stop thinking about you!" I spoke.

"Sure, you do." He said rolling his eyes taking me to the investigation room where Nat was. Nat was currently investigating you.

"Why did you do it Y/N?" She asked.

"I didn't! It was my other elemental side; she looks exactly like me!"

"Sure, tell us your motivations."

"I just want to be An Avenger with all of you guys!"

"Well, that dream is long gone. Everybody has voted to send you back to Asgard and only let you back to take care of Nature. Goodbye Y/N." Nat said walking out. A few minutes after Nat walked out Thor walked in grabbing me and taking me to a separate plane. Once we got back to Asgard father took me back inside.

"I am very ashamed of you Y/N. I thought you would be more careful with your plants. Of course, you would do this, you were trouble from the beginning." Father said walking away.

~6 months later~

Being stuck in Asgard for the past 6 months was painful. I never thought that my other half was going to try to ruin my life. She did ruin my life though, Father hated me, Thor was scared of what I might do, and Loki still hates me for talking about mother. Nobody loved me in The Avengers. The biggest problem was that the longer I was away from Bucky the more I loved and missed him.

Dear Diary, 

I miss Bucky so much, these past 6 months have been painful, nobody believes me.

I wish Bucky was here so I could grab his face and kiss him. I lo...

I started to write before I heard a knock on my window.

I opened the window to see Emily, once again. Thor was home for the weekend, so I was about to scream to him when Emily slammed me onto the bed and covered my mouth.

I saw the door quietly open from the right side of my eye.

"Now Y/N, what are your last words?" Emily said slowly uncovering my mouth.

"Go...to...hell..." I said taking her by the back and burn her skin. After about 30 seconds she was obviously dead. I saw Thor rush beside me with some of the Avengers. I was out of breath and felt something stabbing into my side. I looked down and saw a knife straight through my stomach. A sharp pain suddenly hit me, and I started to scream. I held onto the bed and walked out onto the balcony. I found a leftover match that should work, I lit it and launched myself off the balcony into the fire. I took the knife out of my skin and felt my skin start to rejoin, healing me.

Once I got back upstairs, I starred at her body and just to make sure she was dead I stabbed the knife straight through her heart. After I did, I fell to the ground, breaking out in tears.

Thor came by my side pulling me into a hug.

"I am so sorry I thought you were lying sister. I should've never doubted you." He spoke. "I am going to talk to Fury and see if I can sort this out."

I didn't say anything and just let them leave. Nat and Wanda stayed behind and came up to me hugging me and apologizing for everything. I knew it was hard to believe so I forgave them and forgave everyone in The Avengers.

After Thor had talked to Fury, he let me come back to The Avengers compound. Everything was okay again.