Chapter 8

~1 month later~

Bucky has been on a mission for the past 3 weeks, He just got back from his mission, and everything has been normal with The Avengers, we all apologized to each other and ignored everything that happened. It was obvious that Peter had a huge crush on me.

~A little while later~

I walked into the kitchen to make lunch. Bucky walked in a minute later and said "Hey."

"Hey, would you like some food?" I asked cooking a grilled cheese sandwich.

"Sure." He spoke.

"You look tired?"

"It's because I am tired." He came up behind me, put his hands around my waist and layed his head on my shoulder. I just kept flipping the grilled cheese when I took his hands and turned around, leading him into a hug.

He looked at me straight in the eyes with a flirtatious look when I heard Peter walk in and Bucky jolted back.

"Hey Y/N/N!" Peter said sitting down.

"Hey Pete!" I said flipping the grilled cheeses on the plates.

I starred at Bucky and his disappointed look on his face.

~Bucky's POV~

I almost kissed her, but Peter ruined it. I love her, so much, but Peter always ruins it.

~Y/N's POV~

~1 week later~

Once everybody got back home I went back to my room and layed down on the bed to take a nap.

~Bucky's POV~

I heard Y/N screaming from across the hall. I ran and busted into her room jolting her up and shaking her, hugging her and trying to resist the urge to kiss her. She didn't stop screaming so I hugged her tighter than pushed her off the bed to wake her up. Once she woke up she jolted up an hugged me, she seemed off, she kissed my cheek and said thank you, my whole face flared up.

"Bucky...can you stay with me, I won't be able to sleep alone..." She said hugging me tighter.

"Of course, doll. I will stay for as long as you need." I said getting under the covers.

~Y/N's POV~

I woke up and Bucky was gone. Was it a dream? Was I imagining it? No mater what it was I walked out of my room, forgetting I was in booty shorts and a bra.

(Like in the photo below)

"Dam..." I heard somebody behind me say. I looked behind me and saw Bucky giving Scott a death stare, then looking at me and blush up.

Did he actually sleep in my bed or was it a dream?

After everybody had eaten dinner I went upstairs to talk to Bucky.

"Hey Buck!" I said running up to him.

"Oh hey, whats up?" He hugged me. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, why?" I wondered if it was actually a dream or not.

"Nevermind..." he turned away and walked to his room without a word said. "Hey Y/N..." I turned around to see him stopped.

"Yes?"

"I am going to be going to be gone for 8 months... Goodbye." He said walking out. I ran into my bathroom and cried for more than an hour before I feel asleep crying.

~Bucky's POV~

Dear Diary,

I don't want to leave Y/N, but she doesn't know that the other day I was turned back into the Winter Soldier until Steve saved me by giving me a memory of us when we were in the army, and another memory of The Avengers, and Y/N. I know I need to do this to keep Y/N safe, but I really don't want to leave her.

I love Y/N.

After writing in my diary I wanted to visit Y/N, so I did.

~Y/N's POV~

I heard a knock on my door. I wiped away my dry tears, got up and opened the door. It was Bucky.

"H-Hi...Bucky, whats u-" I started.

As I tried to finish talking to him he grabbed me by the hips and walked into my room closing the door behind him. I felt my whole body shiver, his hands on my hips just felt right, everything just felt right.

"I-I want you." He said putting his face closer to mine. I could feel his breathe in my ear, I felt his forehead on mine, I felt...safe. Bucky's lip hovered over mine as I blushed. As I felt my face start to burn up I realized it wasn't because of my blush, it was because my powers were igniting from feeling so nervous. My whole body started to boil, I jumped back so I didn't hurt Bucky.

"What's wrong?" He asked starring at me with Puppy Eyes.

"I am going to hurt you."

"You could never hurt me." He said grabbing my hips and pushing me against a wall. Bucky's lips hovered over mine once again. I didn't want to be away from him anymore so I kissed my moving my chest closer to him. His soft lips puckered onto mine making it feel like a dream. He deepened the kiss grabbing onto my thighs. Bucky soon enough slipped his tongue onto the top of my mouth. It was the most amazing feeling ever. He grabbed my thighs picking me up and making me straddle him. He kissed deeper and deeper every minute. He dropped me onto the bed getting onto of me and flipping me ontop of him. He started kissing from my lips to my neck, leaving more than 5 hickeys. He went back up to my mouth and kissed deeper then ever, making me moan.

I pulled back from his face and starred into his eyes. 

"Sorry..." He apologized trying to get up.

I pushed him back onto the bed and said "Where are you going?"

I saw Bucky give me the 'is it ok?' look and I nodded at him, tearing his shirt off. Once we were completely stripped naked he started leaving 5 more hickeys it all leaded to us doing ✨IT✨.

~After~

"Please don't leave..." I begged holding him close, still no clothes on.

"Doll, I am sorry." He said.

He got up and got his clothes on, it was only 1:30 am, it has only been an hour and a half, he didn't have to leave for another 4 hours.

"Where are you going?" He asked grabbing my hips, still no clothing.

"I am going to shower." I said walking to the bathroom.

"And I will join you." He said taking his pants of and joining me.

~In the morning~

Once I woke up I was completely dry, I had clothes on and there was no sign of Bucky. Was it a dream? Was none of it real and Bucky had just left without saying anything? I felt it was a dream so I ignored it, but I couldn't get it out of my mind.