"Your teamwork is pitiful!" The whale-looking man announced, activating his quirk to disorientate the black-haired student and destroy the ice slide.

Falling off of his slide, Todoroki tries to attack the villain but is disoriented by another wave of the hero's quirk, forcing him to descend toward the ground until...

"I got you guys!" Izuku declared, saving Shindo and Shouto in one swoop, placing them on the floor once they were far enough from Gang Orca.

"Ah you're in your fourth Gear, you're planning on taking him on one-on-one aren't you?" Todoroki smirked, rising to his feet once again.

"Yeah, you in?" Midoriya asked, bouncing up and down.

"Yeah, I'm in." The bi-coloured teen smiled, activating both of his quirks again.

Noticing their comradery, Shindo got on his knees and placed his hands on the floor. "Both of you jump, I'm gonna give him a taste of his own medicine." He demanded, forcing the two boys to jump toward the occupied Orca, who was fighting Inasa head-on.

"Sit down BOY!" Gang Orca shouted, launching himself into the air to meet Inasa face to face only to deliver a devastating punch to the student, knocking him down. "Two powerful ones are co-" The hero noted before being punched and kicked by Izuku and Shouto.

"MOUTON SHOT/KONG GUN!" The two yelled, knocking the hero across the arena.

Landing next to a bunch of civilians and students, Orca looks around and smiles, preparing to activate his quirk until people around him begin to disappear in a flash.

"There's a student with an electrical-based quirk and he's using it to boost his speed massively, how interesting." He noted, waiting for the yellow flash to approach him. But to the hero's surprise, many more students landed in front of him, dropping from the sky by way of a jet pack or by using their quirks.

"Oi whale, I got a friend who's really good at cooking, I wouldn't mind eating you." The explosive blonde smirked, unsheathing his final blade and putting it in his mouth.

"I love this new generation, you're all so daring." Gang Orca grinned, getting ready to unleash his quirk, until...

"EXAM OVER, EVERY CIVILIAN HAS BEEN SAVED!" The bored announcer revealed, annoying Bakugo, Kirishima and Tokoyami who were eager to fight Gang Orca.

"No Danketsu, relax," Bakugo told his sword, immediately sheathing it to conceal its power.

Rushing over to their boss, many of Orca's men began to apologise for allowing Izuku and Shouto to hit him so far and hard. "Sorry for allowing that to happen, sir, we know it must've been hard to block with only regular armament and the restricting weights."

"It's fine, they only hurt me a little bit." The hero dismissed. "Who knows though, if they had continued, I may have lost." He chuckled, shocking his men.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Intermission: Gang Orca (Kugo Sakamata)