Ellie shakes her head while putting the car in reverse and backing out of her spot. "I am. You'd be astounded by my skills."

"I doubt that. I've been applauded on my driving abilities in that game."

"Maybe in your dreams." Ellie mumbles under her breath, and, of course, Demetri hears it.

"I've won my last ten races." He even won one against Aro, which wasn't that difficult because Aro had no clue what he was doing the whole time, he was just happy to be there, but still, he beat one of the kings.

"Yeah, well, I beat Bella, my dad and Annie — Annie is a God when it comes to Mario Kart, so your last ten races mean nothing to me." She shrugs.

"Thats quite rude of you." Demetri says lightheartedly.

"Did I hurt your feelings?" Ellie glances at him, and he nods, which makes her smile. "Truth hurts, Demetri." She quips.

"It does, except that certainly isn't the truth." He quips.

"Sure it isn't." Ellie mumbles her response.

"Well, we shall see later, then. By the way, how was class?" He asks.

"Oh, we shall. And class was," she sighs, "class was class. Boring. Annoying. Thankfully Mondays I only have one. How was your time standing outside alone?"

"Invigorating. Actually, while I was waiting for you, I discovered theres a meeting tonight, for my job." He tells her. "So, I may be gone for a few hours tonight."

"Oh, okay." She responds with a simple nod. "Annie and I will be safe when you're gone, right?"

"Of course. I won't be too far away. Nonetheless, you'll still be safe." He assures.

"I'm sure we'll be fine on our own, and if we aren't, I took karate lessons when I was younger." She gets deja vu then, remembering she told her dad the exact same thing before she came back to Seattle on Friday.

"Those will come in handy, surely." Demetri says, smiling when she chuckles.

Soon, Ellie is putting her car in park outside of a restaurant with a bright sign that reads Marios in large cursive letters.

"We've made it to my homeland." Ellie says and then unbuckles her seatbelt, she puts her hand on the handle, but before she can open it, Demetri already is, from the outside — Ellie didn't even notice he had gotten out of the car. "Oh, what a gentleman." Ellie says when Demetri offers her his hand.

"Well, we are on a date." Demetri says, pulling Ellie out of her car and then closing the door for her.

Ellies eyes widen. "This is a date?" She asks him.

"Yes, I thought you were aware of that fact?" Demetri questions.

"No! I wouldn't have dressed like this," She gestures down at her everyday clothes, "if I knew!"

Demetri glances her up and down and then into her eyes. "You look perfect, Ellie. As always."

Ellie breaks the eye contact to look down at her shoes, feeling too flustered with his words and strong gaze. But Demetri puts a finger under her chin and tilts her head back up, reconnecting their stare.