Chapter Thirty - Three

Third person pov:

"Is that Prentiss?" Morgan asked as he sipped his drink he had in hand.

"Oh shit! It is!" Elle yelled, luckily Emily and Clarissa didn't hear her or she'll be doomed.

While Morgan and Elle were shocked and excited about Emily's little situation. JJ was fuming, Clarissa had her tongue down Emily's throat.

Out of all places they could be having their fun little PDA party they chose the hospital parking lot? Where people pass in and out of the building.

Out of all people Emily could've chosen to have a make out session with she chose her nurse? 

Hotch and Rossi had entered the building, minding their own business they were by the elevator by the time Morgan yelled, "Get it Prentiss!"

Emily had turned around and everyone went running in. By everyone it was only Morgan and Elle who had ran in. JJ and Spencer had stayed outside, Spencer out of confusion, JJ out of jealousy although she didn't want to admit she was jealous. JJ had rolled her eyes and followed Elle and Morgan, Spencer following a couple centimeters away from her.

*in the plane*

The team was now back on the jet. They packed all of Emily's belongings and got settled in to go back home.

Elle and Emily were having another regular conversation with Penelope while they all ate the chocolate Penelope had gotten Emily that same exact day.

Morgan had walked over to ask for some, "Get your own." Emily had told him, she proceeded to slap his hand away from the basket full of chocolate.

"How come they get some?"

"Because."

"Because what?"

"Because they're not annoying." Morgan let out an exaggerated gasp and put his hand over his chest.

"I'm offended."

"Good, now may you leave?" Elle said, clearly joking.

"Fine. I don't want to be apart this little party anyway." Morgan said, and strutted off.

"Get it bald man!" Emily said, poking her head out to the walk way.

"I need someone to babysit Emily while she recovers."  Hotch said, but mainly looked at Elle.

Elle looked behind her, beside her, and up into the air to see who he was staring at. I know he isn't staring at me.

Hotch raised his eyebrows, "Nah-uh, no thank you. Nope, nah."

"You were with her for two weeks." Hotch said.

"And that's the reason I don't want to take care of her for another 4-5 weeks. Do you know how hard she is to deal with?" Elle turned her head, "No offense."

"Non taken." Emily said looking at Elle in the eyes, they both nodded and looked back at Hotch.

"Anyone else want to volunteer?"

"I would. Free vacation." Morgan said.

"Yeah, hard pass." Emily said.

Hotch looked at her with a, are you serious? Face. Emily just had a staring contest with him.

"I'm an amazing person to hang out. I'm a good babysitter too, I once babysat a 4 year old and did amazing, the kid loved me."