Chapter Eight

JJ's Pov:

Garcia turned the volume up on her computer so everyone could listen in to the conversation between Emily and her new secret girlfriend.

"Hey Emmy, I'm almost at your house. I'll be there in about 10 minutes."

Emmy?

"Alright, thank you, Jess. I appreciate the heads up, I'll meet you outside my apartment."

"No, it's fine. I can come get you."

"Thank you once again, Jess. Bye, see you later."

The call ended. Thank God it ended. I was getting uncomfortable hearing 'Jess' call Emily 'Emmy' like some toddler.

"Ms. Sexy has a girlfrienddddd"
Elle and Penelope are going to have a field trip with Emily's new girlfriend.

They both started going through Emily's phone. They were no longer going through her contacts but through her camera roll, Playlist, and search history in hopes they find something dirty. Creeps.

While they where doing that I kept on thinking about the name.

It sounded familiar.

I've heard and saw it somewhere, I know it's a common name but still.

That's when It dawned me.

"Jesscia."

"Who?"

"It's not Jess. It's Jessica."

"How do you know that?" Elle asked

"I saw her when I was at the Cafe downtown with Emily."

"You guys went on a date and didn't tell us!!" Both Elle and Penelope said.

"No you idiots. Jessica was the lady that gave me weird glares and additude when ordering my coffee. Me and Emily where talking after she finished ordering her coffee and free croissant Jessica gave her. I noticed she gave me a weird glare, but I ignored it. And so when Emily left I ordered and that's when Jessica started being a bitch and giving me additude."

"Damn. She needs to go." Elle is half sober so I'm sure she didn't mean it.

"She's a meanie."

"OH MY GOD YOU KNOW WHAT WE SHOULD DO!! WE SHOULD FIND OUT WHERE THEY'RE HAVING DINNER AND STALK THEM!!" Elle is no longer sober.

"YES!" Penelope is just adding onto Elle's crazy ideas.

"That's such a bad idea, we should just left them enjoy their dinner. I don't think Emily is going to appreciate the fact her friends are stalking her."

"You're no fun."

Penelope's phone started to ring.

"You go it, sir." It was hotch. So glad he called because there was no way I could've stopped Elle and P from stalking Emily and Jessica.

"Welp no stalking tonight, we have a case."

No clue what hotch is going to do with Elle.

"Oh boo hoo, he's such a party pooper." Elle is going to be hard to work with today.

"Ok well I'm going to go start the coffee" I walked over to the coffee machine to start making our coffee for today.

"Alright im going to go ruin Emily's date." I wonder how Emily is going to look when she comes into work.

-------------------------
*Fast forward a bit*
-------------------------
Me, Elle, and Penelope all arrived at the bau. We all carpooled together because Elle is to drunk to drive and Penelope just didn't want to be alone.

Elle took a shower before we left so she doesn't smell like she just drenched herself in alcohol.

When we walked in everyone was already there except one person, Emily.

Hotch pulled Elle aside.

"Are you sure you can get sober by the time we land?" Hotch said in his stern voice

"Yes, I just need lots of coffee, ibuprofen, and a good nap."

I've seen Elle when she gets drunk. She can get sober in 2 hrs max it's incredible, really.

We all started without Emily because she running supper late.

"Alright my fine furry friends, we are heading to sunny side Los Angeles, California. Three men have been found dead in dumpsters all around the beach. All three men where brutally beat, two of which had no hands. The last guy on the other hand no pun included had his testicles-"

Penelope was then interrupted by someone.

"I'm so sorry I'm late, these heels are an ass to walk in." It was Emily.

She looked amazing. She had such a beautiful dress, her hair was down and curled. She had makeup on that matched her dress. She looked beautiful.

"Look at you princess. Don't you look stunning." Derek loves to call Emily 'Princess' this time Emily did look like a princess. Not that she doesn't look like a princess all the time.

"Oh my sweet Jesus you look amazing."

"Damn sexy you look good, sorry to ruin your date."

"Everyone get back on track. We have a serial killer loose in LA yall can talk at your own time." And there goes the party pooper.

"Right. Sorry sir, as I was saying the last guy had his testicles removed..." Penelope said while clicking the button on the remote while trying not to see a thing.

"Looks like he's targeting white males that are in a relationship, and around the same age category." I said

"Prentiss you will be briefed in the plane. Wheels up 5."

Everyone walked out except for me and Emily.

"You look good." I blurted out.

Crap.

"Thank you." She said with a smile. Her smile was lovely. She had these cute little dipples I've never seen.

Me and Emily than walked out the bullpen together we had small talk until we separated to grab our things.

We arrived at the plane and everyone chose there spot they're going to sit in.

Elle took Spencer's spot on the couch, which Spence is usually not happy about if it was either if us on the team. But since it was Elle he didn't mind.

I sat infront of Elle by the window seat, Spence sat next to me, Emily infront of me, and Hotch next to her. Gideon and Derek both sat behind Emily and Hotch.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE: I would have made this a bit longer if I knew what to write.