𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

Mulai dari awal

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes ma." He reassured me.

"Okay"

I should've left him in New York with my mom and my aunt, so he wouldn't have to deal with all of this but he's as stubborn as me. He didn't want me to deal with this alone.

What would I do without my lil man?

After he finished eating, we stepped out of the house. I locked the door behind us before stepping in my pink Mercedes Benz. I started the car and drove off the driveway, as the gate opened journalist swam to the car, I drove off and some even followed the car.

It's only been weeks since Mia's arrest. They haven't found a new topic to talk bout? It's getting mad annoying, I had no idea Mia was this well-known.

The whole car ride I was lost in my thoughts I didn't even hear Zack calling me.

"Ma...Leah?" I heard Zack call.

"Sorry, baby" I apologized. "What were you telling me?" I asked.

"I was asking if Mitchell can come over?After school." He repeated.

"You and Mitchel got something?"I questioned. They are really close, too close.

"No ma she's just a friend. I already got a girlfriend." He stated.

"Girlfriend? Since when?" I questioned. "You didn't tell me this Zack."

"I was going to tell you the day you said we had to fly to NYC" He explained. "But I did tell you I liked a girl."

"Okay, but it's been a month you never mentioned a girlfriend." I stated. "Why you ain't tell me nun? I thought we tell each other everything?" I questioned.

"I did tell Mia, I told her not to tell you because I wanted to tell you. I didn't mean to tell her first it's just she was already home and she was the one who helped me ask her and—"

"Why you acting like I'm mad at you for telling Mia, she's also your mom."

"I just know how you act sometimes—"

"—How do I act sometimes Zackeel?"  I questioned.

"The jealous type." He replied without any hesitation.

"I'm not the jealous type." I frowned.

"Really?" He said chuckling. "I told Mia I passed my exams first and you were mad" He said before I could say anything he cuts me off saying. "You started acting up cause, we spent too much time together."

"I wasn't being for real." I defended.

"Right..." He drifted off. "And whenever Mia would come home smelling supposedly different you were so quick to assume she was cheating."

"Why she smelling like an another female?"

"She works at an orphanage she be around kids and stuff, let's not forget she's an entrepreneur, of course she gon' be around so she smells different sometimes" He defended.