𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

Ashtray's POV

As I slowly regained consciousness, my surroundings came into focus, blurry at first, then sharpening with each passing moment. I blinked a few times, trying to make sense of my surroundings, my mind gradually clearing from the fog of unconsciousness. My senses started to awaken, the world around me came back into focus, my mind gradually becoming more alert and aware of my surroundings, it was dark like I never opened my eyes.

I have no Idea what day or time it is. My arms were tied up together so were my legs to what I think was a chair.

The door opened and the lights were cut on, I winced at the sudden light hurting my eyes.

"Look who's finally up." I heard a voice taunt, I attempted to open my eyes once again squinting it, "You're finer in person."She said grinning. Well, I think my vision's still kinda blurry.

"I don't think we've met." She stated, "I'm Kendra, well that's my American name."

"I don't care." I responded, "Why'd you kidnap me?" I then questioned.

"Are you Hispanic or Asian?" She questioned completely ignoring my question, "I didn't know Michaela was into Masc but I do know she got a thing for white people."

"Mia." I corrected, "Why'd you kidnap me?"I questioned again, clearly annoyed. I'm getting real sick of her, already.

Who the fuck is she? I've heard her name before but I can't get my fingers on it.

"An eye for an eye." She replied.

"Huh?"

"You can't be that slow." She said mugging me, "Your girl took my girl so I'm taking hers." She explained, "An eye for an eye"

"Who the hell is your—Oh..." I drifted, realizing who she might be.

Kendra...the girl Leah cheated on Mia with.

"She didn't kill your girl" I stated, "She was in a coma, stupid."

"The cops did so leave her the fuck out of this. You delusional bastard, that bitch been cheating on Mia with your ass. You were dead ass the side chick like are you dumb? Talking bout your girl." I huffed.

"You got a slick ass mouth just like your fucking bitch." She shot back.

"Don't call her a bitch, you bitch!" I retorted, "Mane untie me so I could beat your ass maybe it'll knock some sense into you."

She can't be for real, she kidnapped me over this shit? One the bitch wasn't even her girl, two she tried to kill my girl and three we didn't kill Leah the freaking cops did.

She didn't reply, instead she clenched her jaw before heading to the door.

"My freaking hands hurt un-fucking-tie me!" I demanded, before she cut the lights off and shut the door.

This bitch.

5:45 am

Quintessa's POV

It's been only eight hours...which felt like forever. Yanelie helped Mia clean up and stitched her scar who was slightly open. I called some niggas out from Compton, I know would do a great ass job tracking down whoever had the audacity to do that shit. All Mia saw was that they were driving a black Jeep Wagoneer that was tinted with a license plate that said "KCHITOWN"