27

After finishing work you say goodbye to your colleagues and get in the elevator looking at the time on your phone. Today was a short day it was 5pm you walk out the building to your surprise you see Namjoon leaning by a light pole.

You immediately got happy not feeling tired and run to him. He hugs you and kisses you "How was work?" He asks while you two walk to the car "It was pretty good oh also my dad is inviting you for dinner can you come?" He nods and opens the door for you "Of course I can!" He gets in and you freeze seeing him in the driver's seat. His driver wasn't there "Namjoon I love you and trust you but do you really know how to drive?"

"I do I just don't really drive. It'll be okay. Also before I forget my grandfather wants to meet you." Namjoon talked about you to his grandfather since he was worried about why Namjoon wasn't married yet. He was surprised when he mentioned you so he was excited to meet you. On the other hand you were nervous. "Y/n" you hum "Yeah sorry I got distracted." You were making scenarios and he laughs but focuses on the road.

"You don't have to meet him soon okay he said that you can take your time okay." You felt a little better "Namjoon is he nice? What if he thinks I'm not good enough?" He shakes his head and holds your hand "He's nice I promise you that." He reassures you and you place his hand back on the wheel making him lightly chuckle. He notices you aren't on your phone which he asks why and you tell him it ran out of battery so he offers you his phone.

You start taking pictures making him take a quick glance at you seeing you enjoying your time and not nervous anymore. You guys get to your place and you head in to see everyone there. Jungwon hugs you while Yejin and Jae-ho were cuddling. Your dad and Yejin's mom were cooking which bothered you how Yejin never helped at all. She never does and then wants to claim things as hers. You and Namjoon head to the kitchen "Hi you guys need any help?"

"Oh sweetie..." your dad was about to say no but sees your determined face and smiles. "Well you two can wash and cut the vegetables." You nod "Alright" you lastly say and wash them while handing them to Namjoon who was lost not knowing what to do. He usually ordered take out foods because he rarely cooked or sometimes Jin would cook for him. You quickly finish washing the vegetables and see Namjoon struggling to cut the carrots.

"Oh Namjoon I'll do it okay go sit down with Jungwon in the living room or go to my room okay." He hands you the knife "Are you sure? I feel useless now." You take a peak to see if your dad is watching but no he's busy stirring the pot while Yejin's mom was washing the rice. Nobody was looking at you two so you grab him by his shirt bringing him down and giving him a quick kiss. "It's fine go on and you're not useless okay."

He leaves to the living room and sits beside Jungwon who is watching tv making Yejin sit up away from Jae-ho. "Namjoon can I see your hand?" Jungwon asks and Namjoon was curious about what new thing he learned. "Sure" Jungwon starts reading his hand making Yejin and Jae-ho listen at their conversation. "Oh wow you love my sister don't you?" He smiles nodding "Of course I do why?"

Yejin rolls her eyes and Jungwon was smirking that kid was making everything up "Well based on your hand it looks like you two share a passionate love and you'll both have lots of children."

He was amazed "Really? That's great as long as she wants to have a lot it's fine to me." Jae-ho scoffs "Sorry to burst your bubble Namjoon but she doesn't like children." Namjoon smiles "How would you know a person can change their mind when being with someone else." Jungwon smiles how this time Namjoon wasn't quiet getting talked over them.

"Namjoon you know she still sees her um sneaky links." Yejin says and he nods "I know, what about it." She was now mad "Then why don't you see me!" She says making Jae-ho look at her confused "Why would I do that? Do I even know you?"

"Namjoon" you say and he answers a yes "The dinner is almost ready can you help me change... my clothes got dirty." He nods and stands up "Oh looks like baby number one is coming" Jungwon says and Namjoon laughs and walks to you and you both head inside your room. Jungwon sat there seeing Yejin and Jae-ho argue. "Why would he need to see you?" Jae-ho asks clearly bothered by why Yejin is so worked up. "He's my ex that's why okay. I can't believe she went after my ex." Jungwon was shook.

"Jungwon was all smiley what did you all talk about?" He was removing your shirt "Well your brother can apparently read hands and he read mines guess what he said?" You were in deep thought making Namjoon laugh "I don't know that you'll probably be rich." You wrap your arms around his neck and he wraps his around your waist pulling you closer.

"Y/n I'm already rich but he said that we both share a passionate love and that we'll have lots of children." You couldn't believe Jungwon said that but then again he was probably making Yejin and Jae-ho upset. "I mean it sounds nice. Want to work on baby number one?" You giggle when he picks you up and you both fall on the bed and you start undressing him.