22

His eyes widened immediately recognizing him and he covers his mouth pushing you aside. "Oh my god you're RM!" You stood there with your hands on your hips and Jungkook bursts out laughing seeing you in the pregnant pose and he mocks you.

"Jungwon you know him?" He nods his head saying yes "Of course Y/n where do you meet these people?" You hold Namjoon's arm "Well he's my boyfriend let me properly introduce you. Namjoon this is my little brother Jungwon. Jungwon this is Namjoon." Namjoon says hi and congratulates him on scoring and overall for his team winning. Jungwon was smiling until he let out what he was thinking making you gasp. "You like my sister out of everyone in the world?"

"Okay Jungwon now you're out of pocket" Jungkook hugs Jungwon and pulls him away so you wouldn't touch him. "How about we go eat?" Jungkook suggests and you all agree. You all went to a great place and started eating Jungwon stands up and whispers in your ear while Namjoon and Jungkook talked. "You should introduce him to dad he'll love him for sure. Now I understand why Jungkook likes him."

You observe Namjoon how can nobody like him he's perfect "I'll introduce him someday." He continues eating while you continue to over think. Would your step sister be willing to take Namjoon or Jungkook you were zoned out that you stopped eating which Namjoon noticed. He places his hand on your thigh and you come back and smile placing your hand on top of his.

"How about we have a staring contest and the loser pays the bill." Jungwon suggests and you simply nod then realize that kid has no money so he for sure would loose. "Jungwon you don't even have money." He forgot about that "I know but me and Jungkook are a team and you and Namjoon are one so who will compete?" You whisper in Namjoon's ear making them both stare at you with curiosity. "You should do it and you should add a wink to see how he reacts." Namjoon nods and does as you say. Jungkook and Namjoon competed while you and Jungwon were laughing seeing them both serious.

Namjoon smiles making Jungkook smile a bit but he was determined to win. His eyes widened when Namjoon leaned in and you and Jungwon cover your mouths. "Y/n I'm sorry but he's taking your boyfriend" you smack his head making him wince in pain. Jungkook was smirking knowing his eyes were getting watery while Namjoon was unbothered.

Jungkook blinks and Namjoon winks making Jungkook flustered. He was being attacked by his dimples and now with the wink he quickly stood up and you kiss Namjoon. "Haha you lost" you say and Jungkook was smiling while Jungwon crossed his arms upset. "Y/n you're really lucky" you hand them the bill "I know." Jungkook calls the waiter over and pays.

You all head out and go to the mall you three were walking around while Jungkook had went to the restroom. "Y/n can you buy me this please I have good grades please." Jungwon was begging for a huge teddy bear bigger then him. Jungwon loves teddy bears he grew up with them that was the last gift your mother gave him. Just like you have a necklace he has a teddy bear his official gift was his bracelet but bears meant so much to him. A couple passed by seeing you three Jungwon was now hugging you while Namjoon was surprised seeing a teenager begging for something. "What a cute family their son is just like a child."

You and Jungwon look at them and they quickly walked away acting like if they weren't being loud and you push Jungwon. "Yeah Y/n I'm your son look at that my dad is rich too" he stands beside Namjoon. You scoff and Namjoon whispers in your ear making Jungwon happy that Namjoon is trying to convince you too.

"He did win a soccer game I can buy it and if you want something too I'll get it for you I don't mind." You smile he really took the family thing serious "Okay Jungwon get it" he gets it and Namjoon helped him carry it to the register. Jungkook comes back and gasps seeing that huge bear and he rubs his eyes to make sure he's not seeing things. "That's the biggest teddy bear I've ever seen" you nod "Yeah my son wants it" you say and went to go pay for it while Jungkook was confused.

Once you four are out of the store Jungkook gasps finally processing it. "Omg Y/n are you pregnant. Namjoon it hasn't been that long I get y'all can't control yourselves but..." you shut his mouth while Jungwon tilts his head then laughs walking away. "Jungkook what is wrong with you I'm not pregnant."

"Her son is Jungwon" Namjoon says and you nod while Jungkook says oh and you wanted to kill him for talking about how you and Namjoon are at it in front of Jungwon. Jungkook leaves while Namjoon drove you and Jungwon home. You didn't know he drove but he did he just rarely did it. You and Jungwon fall asleep it was a really exhausting day.

"Y/n wake up we are here" he tries to wake you up gently and you didn't budge so he was there a while until you finally open your eyes slowly. "Namjoon I'm not pregnant" he nods "Okay it's okay now come on we are at your place." You yawn and stretch and see Jungwon asleep. "Hey Jungwon wake up" you found it cute the way Namjoon was waking him up. "He won't wake up you have to do this." You get out the car and open the back seat and grab Jungwon and start shaking him.

"Jungwon! Wake up!" Namjoon was shocked you practically gave that kid a concussion and he woke up and grabbed his huge teddy bear. "Thank you Namjoon for today you're one lucky guy. If you hurt my sister you're dead got that! See you around!" He heads in and you hug Namjoon not wanting to let him go "I'll come over tomorrow okay" you kiss him. "Alright now head in good night." You were walking away when he calls your name and you see him run to his car trunk.

He walks to you with his hands on behind his back hiding something. "This is our son" he shows you normal sized teddy bear and you immediately grab it and hug him again. "Thank you!"