2

You woke up to your father and Jungwon singing you happy birthday. You see Jungwon with the cake and he starts walking towards you. It was adorable seeing him walk slowly to not drop the cake. "Blow the candles sweetheart," your father said. You blow them and they both cheer while you wave to the camera your father was holding. "Thank you! I love you two." They both hug you making you all laugh when you got interrupted.

"Happy birthday Y/n I hope you like my gift" your stepmother walked in and hugged you making you smile. "Thank you!" You open it and you look at it "This necklace it's so beautiful thank you!" She smiles "I made breakfast come eat everyone." They all leave while you showered and dressed up to not look like you had a nest in your head. You come out and see your ex there already eating with Yejin. You've gotten used to it already she sees you and runs to you hugging you.

"Happy Birthday Y/n here's my gift." She hands you a present. "Thank you I'll open it later." You put it aside along with your ex's gift. You sat down while Jungwon sat beside you. Your father didn't know he was your ex if not he would've kicked him out. "Happy birthday Y/n," he says and you awkwardly smile while Jungwon was glaring at him. "You're really ugly" his intrusive thoughts won over him and he covers his mouth not believing that came out of his mouth. Your father slightly laughs and then apologizes for him.

"So are we having a party?" Yejin asks and everyone looked at your dad. "Of course, I'm throwing the biggest party ever for my beautiful daughter who is now 24. Well right now let's eat before Y/n has to leave." Your stepmother interrupted "Why would she need to leave? Where is she going to go? To party?"

Your father smacks the table making everyone flinch and faces her "She's going to visit her mother" everyone shut up and looked down. You smirked and continued eating. After finishing up your father did the dishes and told you to go ahead and leave which you do. You get in your car and drive to the flower shop. To your surprise, Jungkook was there "Oh you're here what a surprise?" He says nervously chuckling.

"Indeed" you say and the lady gives you your bouquet of red roses that your mother loved. "Where are you going?" As much as you'd like to tell him you can't because he'll tag along and you've never introduced someone to your mother. "Just to visit someone I'll see you tonight right." He nods and you walk to him and kiss him "Bye." You lastly say and leave out of there while he touches his lips. "Your girlfriend?" The lady asked and he moves his hand away from his lips "Something like that."

She hands him the flowers plus a huge teddy bear "It's all ready" he pays and goes to his car smiling with flushed cheeks he'll see you earlier than that. You got to your mother's grave and place the flowers while you cleaned her section a bit. "Mom I'm 24" you wanted to cry but you couldn't instead you had that stupid smile. No wonder people thought you had no feelings at serious moments you're always smiling and happy when you shouldn't but they don't know anything.

You were at the age your mother met your father you wondered if you'd meet your significant half soon. While you were there back in your house your father made everyone decorate. "Chop chop hurry up especially you Jae-ho!" Jae-ho started working faster and Jungwon was busy organizing the balloons to spell out happy birthday and the number 24.

Jungwon was happy he had a surprise up his sleeve to make sure everyone would be left shocked. You fell asleep hugging her stone and woke up all of a sudden cold you stand up and say goodbye. Your eyes caught the attention of a man who was on his knees you felt bad it seemed more then one person passed away but he then leaves. You walk past the stones and they were well decorated. It was a family you then start heading back to your place.

You go in but it was dark and didn't bother to turn on the lights you change into the outfit laid on your bed it was a dress you open the note. "Your mother told me to gift this to you once you were 24 she said something about how you'd look beautiful leaving men with open mouths."

Your mom was an outgoing woman she met your father through a friend he described it as love at first sight. She hadn't really paid attention to him but he'd always tried to be there until one day she was walking to the store and looked back. "Are you following me?" She asked and he shook his head saying no. He honestly wasn't he was just going to the store and they went together as the rain started and they ate ice cream together until the rain stopped and learned a few things from each other.

You put on the dress even you had your mouth open it fit you perfectly. You looked so stunning your father knocks then came in he covered his mouth and started sobbing. "Oh, sweetie look at you" you hug him and laugh thinking if he reacts to this crying now imagine once you're in your wedding gown he'd make a tantrum. "Okay let's go but first I need to cover your eyes."

He held your hand and walked you to the living room he removed the blindfold and everyone said surprise while throwing confetti. You smile seeing your dad and mom's side of the family while your stepmom was sitting with Yejin and Jae-ho. Everyone started hugging you and eventually they started to become loose some started dancing, others were drinking, and some were eating. The children were running playing outside then running inside. Over all it was really fun.

Your stepmother gets her glass of wine and stands up to gather everyone's attention. You stopped talking to your aunt and look at her knowing she's going to try to ruin your day. "As you all know today is Y/n's day everybody cheer!" They all do and start clapping. "Well, now that we are gathered here I have something to say... my daughter Kang Yejin and Cha Jae-ho are getting married soon!" Everyone slowly claps while your little cousin ran up to you to hug you.

Your father immediately took the attention upsetting her. "Everyone let's show Y/n the present that is waiting outside for her." Jungwon goes to you "It's my gift I planned it with someone special."