26

You sat across from Yoongi at his place. He observed you wondering what was wrong with you. "Yoongi can you help me?"

"What happened?" You were quiet making him sigh "Y/n?" You look at him "Oh my god I'm sorry. Yoongi I did something." He stands up and gives you a drink so you can calm down. After drinking you let everything out quickly making him sit up straight to process everything. "I got carried away and said I was going to marry Namjoon because Yejin kept pestering about our relationship but it seems like I'm using him to make her jealous or something but it's not like that. Oh did I forget to mention she's his ex so now she's trying to approach him and I don't know what to do! What if she tells my dad about me wanting to marry but I didn't really mean it you know we are getting to know each other so marriage is not in mind until later."

"Okay Y/n calm down. Listen to me you don't have to worry she probably won't say anything she'll try to take him from you I doubt she'll mention you trying to marry him to your father. Also remember he's not leaving you for her either okay if you want to marry him then go ahead I know you sincerely love him and he knows that too so she won't be able to manipulate him or anything. It won't work okay." You nod and he holds your hand "Thank you Yoongi for always listening to my rants."

"Of course you always listen to mines too and Namjoon he's a great guy." You introduced Namjoon to Yoongi a few days ago and they got along well. At first it was hard for Yoongi to accept him but in the end he did. They had a few things in common especially loving you and wanting to take care of you. Yoongi hugs you and his maid comes in and gasps making you flinch and Yoongi lets you go. "I'm sorry" she says and runs out making you look at him.

"Why was she crying? Don't tell me you and her..." he shakes his head "No we aren't together or anything I rejected her and it's been awkward." You simply nod and stay a bit until he walks you out the door. "Take care Yoongi okay don't forget to eat." You hug him making him smile and he hugs you back "Okay I won't and you don't let Yejin try to push you around okay."

He cups your face "You're the strongest person I know." You were glad but you know damn well he's the strongest person not you. He was very wise, you leave and he closes the door after you just to lean back on the door and sit on the ground. "Sir Yoongi" Mia says making him look up at her with his watery eyes. He somewhat lied Mia never confessed she was crying knowing that Yoongi loves you but he can't have you.

"It's okay Mia don't mention anything" he stands up and pats her shoulder telling her she's doing a good job and leaves to his room. Mia stood there she didn't like Yoongi in that way but she did admire him. She gets back to cleaning and sighs.

You arrive home and see Jungwon who was watching a movie with Jungkook. "Oh hi you two!" They both wave Yejin wasn't home it was just them two. Jungkook had taken Jungwon to his soccer practice and stayed. "Y/n you okay?" Jungkook asks sitting up making Jungwon worried. Jungkook could tell your eyes were red but you never really cry so he tried to make sure you were okay. "Yes I'm fine it's just so cold outside the winter is coming."

"Y/n I've got my list for Christmas." Jungwon says running to his room to go get it leaving you and Jungkook alone. "You really okay?" You nod and quickly explain to him what had happened and he nods. "Yeah Yoongi is right don't worry about it okay but the wedding is soon have they bothered you at all?" You realize the wedding is just in a few weeks. "No not at the moment."

"Good well do you think I can still go you know we were going to go together but you're with Namjoon now." You apologize and he laughs "Why are you apologizing it's all good."

"Well I'm sure you can go with Jungwon" he gives you a thumbs up "Perfect so how are you and Namjoon. He's gotten buff you know!" You glare at him "Jungkook don't take my man away from me" he giggles making you roll your eyes and Jungwon comes back to see you two laughing.

"Here it is!" He hands it to you and sits in between you two "Alright I'll make sure to get it for you okay." He hugs you "Thank you Y/n. I love you! You're the best. Oh that's right we still have to buy a gift for the wedding." You pat his back "Don't worry I'll get something and put your name down okay" he hugs you again. You all continue watching the movie until it got late Jungwon fell asleep and Jungkook was falling asleep too. Until he wakes up afraid having a dream of falling down making you jump.

"Kook are you okay?" His eyes were widened "Oh yes it was just a nightmare." You get him a glass of water which he drinks and the door opens revealing Yejin and Jae-ho. Jungkook stands up "I'll get going okay I have to work tomorrow" you walk him out and he hugs you making Yejin raise an eyebrow. You say bye and he leaves you ignore them and walk over to Jungwon. Jae-ho goes to the bathroom and Yejin opens her mouth. "You just can't get enough can you does Namjoon know you are talking to Jungkook?"

You ignore her and wake Jungwon up surprisingly he easily woke up and went to his room. "Yejin don't start talking shit cause one thing is that I'm not like you."