3

It was a car that made you smile especially since it was the same as Jungkook's. Your eyes widened seeing the door open and him getting out with presents in his hands. Everyone was clapping while you wondered how he got here.

"That's my present for you I called him ain't no way I'm letting them be the talk," Jungwon whispers in your ear. Jungkook hadn't seen you yet so when he did his eyes popped out and he walked over to you. "Happy birthday Y/n" you take the bouquet, the huge teddy bear, and the car keys then hand them to Jungwon to hug him tighly wrapping your arms around his neck while his hand wrapped around your waist. You were about to go in for a kiss out of habit but stop yourself. "Who is that?" You heard your relatives ask your father and he laughed saying he was a friend of yours.

"You look sexy am I going to take that dress off tonight?" You flick his ear and he laughs breaking the hug but remains holding your hand. "Come on give me a twirl" you felt shy but everyone was now busy dancing. He takes your hand lifting it and you turn. "Beautiful! Stunning whatever rhymes with that. A goddess is what you are!"

"Jungkook stop it" he giggles "What can I say I'm not wrong." Jungkook wore black straight jeans and a white button shirt tucked in his pants with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows revealing his sleeve tattoos on his right arm. You two started dancing and enjoying the party while Jungwon was evilly smiling and bothering Yejin and her mom along with hurting your ex's ego.

"Don't they look so amazing together they are the big talk now. A gorgeous couple if I say. He's so cool his tattoos and well built body he's got everything while someone here isn't that outstanding" he scratches his head side eyeing Jae-ho making him scoff. "Jungwon stop it," her mother says while he just shrugged. On the other hand Yejin was planning on how to take Jungkook from you. He was perfect that she needed to have him not you. Her mother suggested her to get close to him which she stands up and goes to you two.

She stops as she sees you two heading into the kitchen and follows along but gasps seeing you two make out. You open your eyes feeling watched and see her you slightly smile and Jungkook moves to your neck then stops. "Do you want to see us fuck or something? We'll make you a tape if you want." Jungkook says in an annoyed tone and turns to face her crossing his arms. "Oh no I just came to get the drinks. Excuse me don't mind me." She sprints out of there and he starts laughing.

"You're so mean..." you tell him making him kiss you once again. "You like it though" you cup his face and look at him up and down "Jungkook who gave you permission to look this good?" You continued to check him out then remembered last night events making him tilt his head. A smirk plastered on his face knowing you're having flashbacks he plays with his lip piercing while staring at your lips and then your cleavage.

"Y/n?" He says and you come back and look up at him "I zoned out again didn't I?" He nods quickly making you laugh. "I'll be back I need to use the bathroom wait for me here" he lets you go and once you turn he slapped your ass making you look back at him. "If you need help you can use me." You walk back to him "Don't worry it's not that I'm just dizzy" his smile faded "Oh no are you hurt? Do you feel pain?"

"No it's nothing bad don't let Yejin get close to you." He assures you he wouldn't and lets you go and he patiently waits for you there. He started thinking could it be that you were possibly... "Is she pregnant?" His thoughts were interrupted by Jae-ho. Jungkook then smiles and leans on the counter crossing his arms. Jae-ho stared at his tattooed arm "I know I'm handsome no need to be checking me out with hungry eyes. My eyes are up here."

Jae-ho scoffs "I wasn't checking you out. Is she?" Jungkook wasn't responding annoying Jae-ho "Hey I'm talking to you! Is the father..."

Jungkook quickly responds "Certainly not you. Look whatever your name is go focus on your to-be wife outside. How do you have the audacity to come here and even try to ruin her birthday by announcing your engagement and then be worried for Y/n? You fucking cheater!" Jungkook says with no shame and looks elsewhere to not look at that thing anymore he would stomp out of there but he's waiting for you as you told him. "I didn't cheat!"

"Really? So you're telling me Yejin held you at gunpoint that you had no choice?" He stood there quietly "Exactly you weren't drunk or anything you were sane and didn't care just because she showed you some skin while Y/n was working her ass off. You really have nothing to offer no wonder Y/n now can fulfill her fantasies with me that you couldn't do. Forget about Y/n she'll never get back with you. Get that through your head! Who knows we both just might ruin your wedding so be prepared for that."

You come in and see them both together. Jungkook was towering him "What's going on?" Jungkook steps aside and holds your hand then kisses you "Nothing come on let's go." You both leave. Jae-ho whispered for you to look back but you never did. Jungwon came in and grabbed a drink from the fridge "You're really embarrassing man."

After a good day, you enjoyed your birthday despite your stepmother trying to ruin it which did not work your father ended up giving her an earful and started cleaning. You were now at Jungkook's place in his bed while he back-hugged you rubbing your belly. "Does it still hurt?"

"Not as much but it still does hurt these cramps are not it." He was surprised "Really after what we did?" You hold his hands "Jungkook sex isn't going to solve everything?" He snuggles close to you upset that you have to go through that much pain. You weren't pregnant you were just on your period and you were tired and sensitive to your surprise you were glad you didn't cry since when you are in your days you tend to break that promise of not crying. The only ones who have seen you cry have only been your father and Jungwon not even Jungkook has seen you. He admired how strong you were despite him being older than you well not much after all he's one year older he's 25. He may look mature but he wasn't at times and you enjoyed his goofy side.

His serious side made you afraid of him but it always made you feel things that would end up with you two in bed since you'd be teasing. You both fell asleep peacefully in each other's arms.