14

All you told him was that you initially broke up with him because you wanted to focus in your education and then how he was thinking about marriage. Jae-ho wanted to get married and well you didn't yet you thought it was too soon.

You head to work adjusting your skirt in the elevator and fixing your blouse. Everyone greeted you and you head to Jin's office to start the day. "Here's your coffee!" You hand it to him and he takes it and takes a sip his eyes never leaving the computer as he's reading. "Thank you Y/n you should head to your office like now." You were confused and didn't move making him look at you.

"Go on." You tilt your head "For what?" He sighs in defeat "A present is in there for you!" You nod still suspiciously and he stands up "Did you like my gift from last time?" You smile "Are you talking about seeing Namjoon shirtless no I didn't! How can you not tell me it was his place." He laughs and apologizes "My bad I should've but I thought it would've been funny. Did you freeze or he did?"

"I'm not telling you!" You let out and say bye while walking out making him burst out laughing behind you. You go in your office and it was dark so you turn on the lights and close the door. There was nothing out of the ordinary making you roll your eyes. "Jin you liar! Why would he give me a gift" you thought to yourself and head to open the curtain from your windows to let the light in.

"What the heck? What are you doing here?" You scream kneeling to the ground and Namjoon helped you stand up. "I'm sorry Jin told me to hide." You then look back and realize Jin is out here setting you up again. "You almost gave me heart attack how long have you been here?"

"Not long" you hum and calm yourself down your heart was still beating fast "So you'll stay here with me is what you're saying?" He nods and you tell him to sit down while you lean back against your desk crossing your arms looking at him. He sat still being very obedient.

"What did Jin plan that he has you here?" He smiles making you melt so you look away "I can't really say he just allowed me here but if it makes you uncomfortable I can leave." He was about to stand up but you quickly sit him down and you sit on the edge of your table facing him. "No stay...why are you looking at me like that?" You ask him since his eyes were drifting to what you thought he was checking your body out but it was the clothes. His eyes meet yours "I'm sorry your outfit is pretty" you look down at yourself you had your buttoned blouse the top buttons unbuttoned revealing your cleavage and your skirt that is up to your thighs now that you're sitting down. If not your skirt would be down at your knees.

"Oh thank you." It started getting hot and you ask him about his day so far and he starts talking. He was glad you changed the subject since his imagination was drifting somewhere else that he never had been able to think about. Your head too was playing with you he was wearing a white buttoned shirt and straight black jeans as if he was going for an interview. What made you think inappropriate things was how his hands well his arms were showing his sleeves were rolled up. He looked perfect too perfect that if you weren't at work and if you two were together you wouldn't hesitate to spread your legs for him and let him do anything to you.

"Y/n" you hum and look at him "Oh I'm sorry I got distracted." You chuckle and he stares at his hands and you point at his rings "You're rings are pretty." You smile while saying nice save to yourself and walk to your computer to start setting up Jin's schedule for the next month while talking to Namjoon.

After a while you finished and Namjoon was drawing on a paper you gave him and you stretch while yawning. "Namjoon you can go if you want it's pretty boring today!" He shakes his head saying no "It's okay I prefer staying here" you stand up walking to him "Can I see your sketch?" He hands you the paper to and your eyes widened recognizing the place you look at your desk then the paper. "Oh my god Namjoon this is so beautiful can I keep it?" He had drawn you busy working and he captured every little detail you couldn't believe it but he made you look beautiful.

"Sure" you smile and hug him but you let him go "I'm sorry I keep crossing boundaries" you look at the time and place the drawing on your desk while he stood up "It's about to be lunch time do you want to..." you bump into his chest he was close to you and you look up at him your eyes drift to his lips. "Namjoon..."

"Y/n can I..." you didn't let him finish knowing what he wants and you wrap your arms around him pulling him into a passionate kiss. He picks you up and sits you on your desk you moan when he sucks on your neck making you throw your head back. You kiss him again and started sucking on his neck leaving a hickey while your hand starts unbuttoning his shirt when you hear a knock and immediately you push him off and drag him with you. You sat down in your seat acting like if you were working while Namjoon was hiding under the table. You felt bad because he was tall and him being in that small place you just pat his back trying your best to not laugh.

You fix your hair and blouse "Come in" you say Jin opens the door all smiley but his smile faded. "Oh where's Namjoon?" You smile "He went to the restroom thanks for the present I guess you can go." He walks in taking a seat and you sigh saying sorry to Namjoon with your eyes and all he did was smile under the table. "So you did like my present you see I'm telling you next thing you know you two will be having kids."

"Jin you don't know that yet..." he gasps making you flinch "What do you not like him?" You look down and see Namjoon looking at you making you gulp "Of course I do who wouldn't! You like him too don't you?" Jin nods and smirks seeing the hickey on your neck you tried to cover with your hair but it was visible. "I do like him well I'll head back!" You guide him out and close the door after him. Namjoon got out groaning a bit making you rush to him "Are you okay?"

"Yes I am don't worry" he cups your face and kisses you once again. You push him on your seat and sit on top of him making out with each other too invested that you didn't hear the knock again until Namjoon squeezes your ass a bit and you stop. "Y/n I forgot to give you something!" Jin says opening the door but this time Namjoon places you under the table and you hide. Jin comes in and Namjoon smiles "Oh Namjoon where is Y/n?" He gulps when you lean on his inner thigh you were close to breaking that man.

"She went to the restroom what did you forget?" Jin was laughing to himself seeing Namjoon with hickeys as well. "These files...tell her to organize them okay." Namjoon gets them and Jin tells him to lean in which he does. Jin whispers in his ear "The windows are tinted and this office is soundproof have fun!"