17

A few months passed you and Namjoon got closer and you mentioned Jungkook about how he wanted to meet him and he wanted to meet him as well. So now you were sitting across from Namjoon and Jungkook beside you. "Jungkook this is Namjoon my boyfriend. Namjoon this is Jungkook my..." he interrupts you "I'm her best friend and single." Namjoon smiles and shakes his hand "Hi nice to meet you I like your tattoos and piercings."

Jungkook smiled and you sat there being forgotten as they talked until Namjoon went to the restroom. You smack Jungkook's arm "Why are you trying to take my boyfriend away." He smirks "What? You know you were right. Now I understand why you want him so bad he's really perfect."

"Do you like him?" You ask and he flicks your forehead "No...Maybe" you give him a death glare and he tells you to calm down. "I'm just playing I don't like him...or am I?" You were about to beat Jungkook up but Namjoon comes and you both smile. Throughout your entire time there Jungkook and Namjoon spoke while you were just eating your food listening to them. You felt like a third wheel but were glad they got along and in the end you had him not Jungkook.

After leaving the restaurant Namjoon didn't drive he always had someone drive him so his driver was waiting at the front and you three got in the car. You were upset because Jungkook sat in between you two like a little annoying kid ruining the mood. Namjoon glanced at you and smiled then directed his attention to Jungkook who was now mentioning something about you. "Y/n she's dumb but hey you hit the jackpot you'll never be bored with her. So good luck I wish you two the best. You have my blessing." The car stopped at Jungkook's place "Bye Jungkook" Namjoon says you say bye too and he gets off finally leaving you two alone.

"You're friend is really interesting I thought he'd beat me up but he didn't." You nod "Yeah he's something he was actually flirting with you" he sat close to you and you look at him. "Really? I didn't know" you laugh and he starts laughing too. "No need to be jealous okay I only have eyes for you." You smile remembering before you two became official you let him know that you were actually the jealous type and he said it was okay that he straight out asked you there to be his girlfriend.

You got to your place and he gets off with you "I'll see you tomorrow okay" you nod "Okay unless I'm tired after work I'll just sleep at home" you hug him and he hugs you tightly. "Of course just let me know." You kiss his cheek and run away heading in while he leaves finding you cute. You enter your house and Jungwon was on the couch looking at you confused as to why you're all giggling.

You stand straight and clear your throat "Sis what happened to you? Don't tell me your boyfriend finally kissed you?" You sit next to him "No he hasn't." He sits up straight and says "What?" Screaming making you cover his mouth he kept talking although mumbles just came out after he calmed down you removed your hand and he stands up. "It's just been a month right. I want to meet him!" To be honest everyone wanted to meet him specially since you talk so highly of him.

"You'll probably meet him soon but I don't want to bring him here what if you become like Jungkook today." You sit back and watch tv "Right so how did Jungkook react?" You sigh not wanting to remember "He acted good too good that he fell in love with him he literally just saw him and boom Jungkook became this shy person and kept on talking and talking." Jungwon starts making fun of you knowing you're jealous. "You really never like sharing huh?"

You glare at him "Of course I do not." He then proceeds to make fun of you telling you to keep an eye on Jungkook because he would take your boyfriend. He runs out before you beat him up and all you heard was him laughing until he got to his room. He looks at a picture of his mom "Mom she's really in love I didn't know she was that crazy."

After you calm down you made yourself coffee when Yejin approached you. "You seem happy these days" you take a sip of your coffee and stare at her nodding. "Yes why? Don't tell me your engagement has been called off and I was rooting for you two."

"Does it bother you that I'm marrying him?" You shake your head "Not at all I don't care! To be honest look I never in my life thought what we had was special that's why he never met my dad or Jungwon so when they are able to meet my significant other it's when things are serious. I sincerely wish you two the best." She stood there upset you weren't reacting like she wanted you and that worried her because she didn't really want to marry him. She herself was confused at times she'd like him but sometimes she wouldn't it didn't seem fun anymore and now wanted to know what was making you happy.

You walk back to your room and watch a movie time passed and you hear a knock. "Can I come in?" You sit up and say yes "How was your day sweetie?" You hug your dad and he sits down "It was good I'm not ready for tomorrow I have to work." He smiles "It is hard isn't it but you know in the end you get that paycheck and it becomes worth it." You nod and he stays with you until you fall asleep.

He picks your family portrait "Our daughter is really doing well."