18

You go inside the club holding hands with Namjoon while Jungkook and and Jin went in talking. Jungkook met Jin a month later and they clicked like best friends annoying each other. They acted like little children fighting and arguing you were glad they got along.

The music started to consume you and you take a seat while Jungkook goes to get the drinks. "Y/n for your hard work everything is on me today so enjoy." You smile and extend your hand and Jin gives your his card making Namjoon laugh seeing you happy. Jin smiles seeing Namjoon whipped for you staring at you with eyes of admiration. As if you're the only important person in front of him.

You look at Namjoon and he looks away to not get caught staring at you. "Namjoon!" You say and he looks back at you "Yes?" You hand him the card and hold his hand "Keep it! We'll waste everything." Jin starts saying hey and he stands up making you push Namjoon back and get in front of him. "You're not touching him!" Jin was amazed at your sudden reaction "Y/n he's literally richer then me waste his money not mines." Jungkook comes back and quickly places the drinks in the table and pulls Jin to sit down while Namjoon calmed you down. Your mood suddenly changes making everyone stare at you. "Let's drink" you get a drink and start drinking.

"Get ready Namjoon she'll pull you to the dance floor. You know how to dance right?" Jungkook asks making Jin burst out laughing knowing that Namjoon can't dance at all but knowing him he probably practiced a lot. "It's fine and I wouldn't say I'm a good dancer but not a bad one." You hand him a drink and he drinks it making you giggle and you chug another drink.

Your favorite song starts playing and you grab Namjoon dragging him with you to the dance floor without giving a heads up. You two get lost in the crowd of people who were dancing, kissing, doing all sorts of things over all enjoying their time. You wrap your arms around his neck and he slowly places his hands on your waist. You admired how he was trying his best to be respectful and to move since he was stiff. "Namjoon you can touch me okay. Feel the music" he slowly starts to loosen up and you two dance.

You both were smiling when he brings you closer pressing your body on his. He brings his hand to your chin making you look up at him. Your heart fluttered and wondered if it was happening was he really going to kiss you. Jungkook and Jin from afar were holding hands waiting for you two to finally go onto the next step. You start smiling like crazy and move away making him smile while Jungkook and Jin started fake sobbing.

"I need a drink give me a sec." He nods and you walk away while he sits down with Jin and Jungkook. "Namjoon I didn't know you can dance like that! You amaze me!" Jin said. The way when he loosened up he was like a different person he was actually guiding you. You get your drink of cold water not wanting to drink anymore your whole face was warm you took a sip trying to calm down. You cover your mouth not believing you ruined that perfect moment.

Namjoon on the other hand was waiting patiently while Jin and Jungkook had someone with them. "Is your friend single I got a friend so he won't be alone?" The girl next to Jin said while Jungkook was on the dance floor dancing. "He's taken" she nods and pulls Jin to dance floor. You come back and sit next to him he was worried and started asking questions. "Are you okay? Do you want to go home?" You shake your head "No I'm okay want to continue?"

He extends his hand this time he takes you to the dance floor giving you a spin and your back was pressed against him now you became stiff feeling his breath on your neck. "Like you said Y/n feel the music" you gulp and start swaying your hips his hands remained on your waist you loosen up and gasp feeling him kiss your neck. You face him your noses touching. You turn around and you stare at his lips and lean in kissing him. He immediately deepened the kiss but you break it.

"I'm sorry for kissing you just like that" he brings you closer "From now on you have my consent to do anything." You hum "You have my consent as well" he cups your face and kisses you once again. Your legs were giving out you felt like last time the need of wanting him. You both go into a vip room he picks you up kissing you against the wall. Your dress was slipping of your shoulders. He kisses your neck and you moan as he sucked and lightly bit on it. Things escalated you two were now making out on the couch you unbutton his shirt as his hands start going up your dress until he stops and you sit up.