After All

**** The Next Week / Friday, May 5th 2023 ****

Noelle's POV

"Noelle....di sun not even up yet enuh" Micheal whines beside me, pulling the covers over his head.

"Mi warn yuh from last seh we did ago wake up early"

"But no....yuh did haffi deh dung inna mi belly" I taunt him, moving to pull the cover from his grip to reveal his face.

"Yuh love fuckery enuh, ah problem yuh ah look fah suh early" he protests, pulling the sheet back from me.

"Mi did done tell yuh already seh mi wah live inna yuh hole.....suh mi did haffi show yuh last night" he says, sneakily going deeper under the covers.

Sometimes mi feel fi gih him two bloodclaat lick inna him head back.

Jah know.....

For a man who is not even out of his twenties, him love act like seh him ole.

We too young fi ah sidung inna bed whole day mon...

"I have a ton of stuff planned for you today so it's better if we get started early"

I move to get out of bed, feeling my body weight hit me as the twins slightly shift.

Today we would start the day with a private breakfast at the beach just the two of us, taking in the ocean view.

I rented a villa in Negril for the weekend for us, and our friends and family to stay at.

Later today, we would meet them at the beach, where our captain and yacht crew would be waiting for us to take us out to sea.

Today was supposed to give a very grown-up, adult party vibe.

The last party I hosted was a celebration of life, a revelation of the new beginning Micheal and I were about to enter together as parents.

This party was similar, but in many ways, it was very different.

Only a select few people knew we were leaving for Panama next week, not many people knew this was our way of saying goodbye.

Today was not supposed to be bittersweet though, I wanted it to be far from that.

I wanted today to be a celebration of life for Micheal.

Can't believe mi baby ah tun ole man pon me....

He had accomplished so much at just twenty-five, and I did not want this to go uncelebrated.

"Meh case and come out ah di bed" I plead, placing my feet into my bedroom slippers before making my way out of the bedroom.

Our private suite had its own bathroom and living room so it was pretty secure.

I had paid the decorator from our last event to come in very early this morning to set up the next room for him and to lay out his presents.

This wasn't too hard to accomplish, as Micheal sleep very dead.

Nutt'n nuh phase or move him...

I quickly shuffled my body towards the living room to do a final check of everything.

Pulling my sleeping robe tight around my body to warm me up.