Innocent

📍Manchester, Jamaica | 🗓️ That Night

Micheal's POV

I had been watching her across the party all night, waiting for the right moment to move in.

I couldn't put my finger on exactly why she was ignoring me.

We had just gotten over the whole Shane thing and it wasn't making any sense to me as to why she coulda be in her feelings again.

But now dat mi know seh ah Amoya fault, dat dead right deh suh.

Noelle left the party with her cousins about an hour after we met up, I wanted her to spend the night but I had to take care of some business first before I could give her my full attention.

I had to get this shit sorted out with Amoya.

Mi swear to God if dah gyal yah cause no more problem fi mi, ah wah ditch dem a go find her body inna.

Yes, we did ah fuck, but mi cut dat off over a month ago. Ah wah mad bomboclaat gyal dat enuh.

The crazy thing is, I never made it official, she was just one of many girls that I was seeing, she was nothing special to me.

After closing out the event for the night, I made sure to check in with my booking assistant before leaving the venue. It was important that all payments for the artists who had perfomed were sent out.

Mi nuh waan nuh man ah follow back ah mi fi no money.

I sent a text to Renee as soon as I reached the parking lot.

To: Sis❤️🌎

'Tell yuh fren fi stop call up mi name, mi an her nuh inna nothing'

'Which fren?' she replies back.

'Amoya. Mi nuh like repeat mi self suh just mek sure seh she get di message' I am heated as I type, I can't believe I still have to deal with this girl.

'Mi an dah whore deh anuh fren, she's a snake'

Eeeh? Wonder wahm between them?

Mi did already tell Renee fi be careful ah dah gyal deh enuh, watch mi an her....

I exit my message with Renee to call Amoya.

I have to end this once and for all, mi nah mek dis gyal ruin weh mi an mi ooman have.

She picks up on the third ring, "Weh yuh deh?" I ask her.

"Roun ah mi mada yaad, yuh ah come check mi?"

"Yea sumn like dat, mi a come roun deh now" I say into the phone, trying to keep my tone calm and level.

She hangs up as I start to pull of the parking lot, her mom's house was about 15 minutes away so it took me little to no time to reach.

She came out of the house once I pulled into her yard.

"Mi did miss yuh enuh baby" she says once she's inside the car.

Baby? Who name suh?

"Yuh lick yuh head dis morning?" I ask her, my patience starting to get thin.

"Micheal why yuh ah talk to mi so? A wah mi do yuh?" her voice sounds low and I can see a look of disappointment coming across her face.

But I didn't care.

"Mi dun tell yuh ah ting already so mi nuh know why yuh cyaa get it through your f*cking skull, mi nuh want yuh" I spit out.

It was as if my anger took complete control, I felt myself reaching to grab her throat as I pull her towards me.