Silence

**** A Few Days Later / Friday, March 10th 2023 ****

Noelle's POV

Mommy and Dwanye were currently visiting Uncle Anthony and his wife who live in St. Elizabeth with their two kids.

With everything going on I didn't have any energy to do a full trip to St. Elizabeth, especially with the fact that I would have to stay over at their house for a few days.

Mi love mi yaad to much mon....

Suh mi did haffi send dem by dem self, tomorrow Micheal ah go fi dem.

I am in my 10th week of pregnancy, and the doctor recently let us know that the babies are about the size of strawberries right now.

And to how my pregnancy mood swings ah work mi nearly bawl when mi hear di doctor seh it.

Mi have so much baby fever and mi just excited fi dem come already.

Even with all the excitement and happy moments, I was still experiencing increased exhaustion and so much nausea.

Like everything mi waan puke fah, it's honestly making mi sick of my damn self.

These days I am better off working from home or just sitting in the bed relaxing and out of the public.

Cause mi body nuh fraid fi vomit ah road.

Is like seh every new smell or just smells period trigger mi stomach.

I honestly try to limit as much contact as possible with the outside, but I was starting to realize that maybe it wasn't good for me or my body to be locked up indoors.

Most of the time, I either just Facetime people to talk to them so I could avoid going out, or people just come over di house.

This evening though Micheal was going over to Damari's house to handle some business, and I was going to head out with him just to get some fresh air and a drive out.

At the housewarming party, I actually found out that Damari was Gisselle's boyfriend.

I had met Damari in passing before but mi neva put two and two together until that night.

The world is so small sometimes.

I was excited that I would be able to see Gisselle and hang out for a bit and see her kids.

Unuh know seh Gisselle love her pickney dem!

Afta mi announce mi pregnancy she tell mi seh she an Damari already ah try start pon number four.

Mi wish mi coulda be suh brave. My two not even land yet and mi already know seh ah it dat.

But Gisselle is perfect mom material, it's like she knows everything there is about kids, I really aspire to be as good as a mother as she is.

Micheal was downstairs working in the studio right now, and I just got off of work for the day.

I was planning on ordering food for dinner and going to pick it up, but I decided to cook at home today.

If ah one thing mi an Micheal agree on is bully beef and cabbage.

Any day, any time, no matter what's going on in the world we love corned beef.

So that was what I was planning to make today for dinner before we left out for the night.

Mi know seh some people like put corn and cabbage inna it, but Micheal nuh like corn suh ah just cabbage mi ah do today.