Chapter 182: Pain Without End

Start from the beginning

This only meant one thing, the attacker was weaker than him.

"How bold…"

As he glared in a particular direction, a powerful aura suddenly erupted from his body.

"It looks like people have started thinking that I'm an easy target just because I'm close to my death..."

Turning to face the man in front of him, the Vice-leader ordered, "When he is a kilometer close to the Node, cast a dimensional barrier around the perimeter and get all the forces alert. We don't want to suffer too many losses."

"Understood." The man replied with his back straight.

"Good." Nodding his head, Oh Il-nam stood up and stepped forward and vanished from his spot. 

"I'll see exactly who has the balls to mess with me."

——————————————————————

Opening her golden eyes, Samara found herself in an unfamiliar environment. After being sent to someplace else by Oh Il-nam's magic, she had no idea where she was, she glanced around to see a massive military base of some sort, surrounded by thousands of green-skinned humanoids. 

They look like Goblins at first, except they are taller and less uglier.

[...You gotta be kidding me.] One of the green-skinned humanoids facepalmed to himself, speaking in an alien language. Casting a quick glance to his other kins, he said, [Y'all know what to do.]

All of the green-skinned humanoids all sigh, as if they knew this would happen. Thus, they all aimed their guns at Samara and opened fire.

Being blasted from all directions, Samara seemed to be unfazed from all of it. Instead, she deeply muttered in disgust.

"Even if you all goblins or not, y'all disgusting fouls. Needed to be cleansed by the light of Genesis."

Creating a space tearing rift beside her, Samara placed her hand inside and drew out a massive broadsword of light. Before the Flaxan army could respond by this, Samara swung her sword on all the Flaxans surrounding her, the magical energy slash she unleashed destroyed anyone who was stupid enough to be caught in its radius, killing at least thousands of Flaxans, disintegrating them all into magical particles before she completely annihilated them in a matter of seconds. 

With a mere stomp of her foot, Samara instantly creates an enormous deep crater and effortlessly reaches several kilometers into the air and begins flying across their city with a sonic boom, traveling at tremendous speed.