Chapter 135: The Angel of Death

Following the voice's instructions, Moo brought his friends to a nearby alleyway.

To their surprise, they did not meet any students on the way. No, actually, they met several of them, however, each one of them was lying on the ground unconscious.

It was as though someone had cleared them beforehand to open a path for the group.

And the identity of the people behind it was revealed as soon as they reached the alleyway.

"Chi Chi!" With an excited cry, a chocolate brown haired young cat girl threw herself into Moo's arms.

The sudden 'attack' surprised the group. Delirious quickly brought out the Death Sword and got ready to cut down the girl.

Fortunately, he was stopped by Basically. Otherwise, the girl would have received friendly fire before being able to hug her so-called father.

Moo received the petite girl in his arms with a surprised expression, "Gracie? You are here, in Academy City? I thought you guys went to the Kingdom of Dioz."

"Well, a few months ago, sister and I were suddenly invited by people. They were friendly and gave us a new shelter and home. Pa, I missed you so so so much!"

Looking at the excited oceanic eyes of the little girl, Moo put on a wry smile.

"Right, if you are here, it means your sister is here as well, right?"

Just when Moo finished talking, a figure descended from a nearby roof.

"Well, if it isn't some of my favorite buffoons."

"Hey, isn't that little Neko maid?"

"Ah, it's Stella." Basically greeted the former maiden girl with a smile and raised an eyebrow. "Did you cut your hair short, even dying it with black?"

(A/n: I'm changing Skyler's name to Stella.)

"Yes, young master Marcel, never expect you and your friends to be here. Still, it's a pleasure to meet you guys again."

"Well, I did not expect to meet these supportive characters once again." Vanoss smiled before glaring at the little kitty girl who was still hugging Moo's waist. "And you, little kitty, how long are you gonna hug Moo while we are literally being man hunted."

"Just for a bit OvO " Gracie said with sparkling eyes.

Seeing this adores the boys, the cuteness is so overwhelming that it affects their mental health.

Snapping back to reality, Basically then looked at Stella and the unconscious students nearby with a curious expression.

"So what were you doing here exactly?"

"Well, believe it or not, once we arrived in Academy City, they made me to be a Teacher which kinda suits me, Gracie on the other hand is having a normal life, with securities for a bit."

"Well, good for you." Basically said with a smile, but then he thought of why they give Stella and Gracie like this, it feels like there is something more about it.

However, he just shook his head and asked another question, "So, she did it?"

"Yes, Gracie used her future sight ability to predict that you and your friends would be surrounded here, so she brought me here and asked me to eliminate the enemies in this direction to create a safe zone. You will not be attacked here for a while."

Moo, who is busy with Gracie and Delirious who intervenes, both raise their eyebrows in surprise, including the others.

"Hm, this seems to be a good idea." Wildcat mumbled.