Chapter 38: Never Touch My Chick-Fil-A!

(Pablino Plains, 20,000 feet above ground level, 82km West from Kalren City)

The blue sky extended endlessly before Terroriser's eyes. He could feel the soft wind caressing his face as white clouds passed close to his eyes.

It was a scenery a normal person could not enjoy in his life. Even the people back on Earth, few people would have had the opportunity to enjoy something like this.

Currently, Terroriser was standing on the deck of an airship.

Ever since being in that city for a few days, finding a rented home, gaining money, and stuff, it was a tough time. But then, after their very first quest, the Guildmaster, just showed up and shouted to everyone they will aid the city called Kalren... kinda sounds like Karen if you misheard it for the first time.

But they didn't refuse to go.

Well, their second quest is coming in the next 2 days. He and Nogla went to some bars with their own money to rest, it was fun, except Nogla always pissed off drunkards and started a bar fight... twice.

As the day has come, he, Nogla, and other 500 Adventurers went aboard to a very large airship, even larger than the one they rode since their first human contact in this world!

The two were very surprised when the Guildmaster showed it to them. Terroriser had heard of airships since last time on earth, but he never rode one until transported here, also this is his second time riding such one.

And also, this airship is much better! It has a bar, a fighting arena, and even seeing a perfect view outside.

Well, there are some airships back on earth but Brian rarely rode any other flying vehicles besides an Airplane, when he was once on Earth, so there was no opportunity for him to use an airship.

And to be honest, he sometimes regretted not being born in this world. It was completely different from flying using a helicopter, or an airplane. When you traveled in an airship, you could go to the deck to enjoy the soft and cold high-altitude wind and observe the beautiful scenery below without any loud noise that annoys the peaceful moment; something that you could not do when using an airplane or a helicopter.

But it was not as though Terroriser was completely satisfied with the airship.

Well, the trip was certainly comfortable, but when Brian and his friend Nogla saw the airship, Nogla didn't mind it but Terroriser, his engineer mind could not help but come up and criticize the countless flaws and non-efficient parts of this luxurious vehicle.

He found the shape of the airship absurd. The airship was like a dirigible with a deck propelled by magic. Thanks to going to the Library a few days ago, he learned a lot.

And seeing such a waste of resources, he couldn't help but give out a sign of frustration. It just burned a lot of magic ores (a kind of mineral burnt to get mana) to activate several arrays which gave the airship the ability to fly in the air.

That method was not completely wrong, but it greatly limited the airship maximum speed. It could hardly reach one hundred kilometers per hour.

Well, he indeed liked to be a mechanical engineer when he was a kid, it made sense when he knew a lot about those things. But being a gaming youtuber and playing with his friends is more fun.

During the time Terroriser had been in the airship, he had thought already of more than eight modifications he would have done to this vehicle to improve its efficiency. With Minecraft logic in his hands, modifying it will be abit more easy.

Unfortunately, he still doesn't know much more about Airships and the mechanics and science in this world. Second, he doesn't have enough resources.

In the end, he forced himself to just keep his ideas in his mind. However, he promised himself that one day, he would create his own airship. He already had the basic idea in his mind. He was planning to design it with a more luxurious bar, a swimming pool, a movie theatre, and something that he and his friends would have more fun with.