Chapter 109: Metal as Hell 3/3

Terroriser and Nogla were running towards an Archvile Lord that is trying to burn them down. Then the archvile created a humongous fire wall.

Terroriser: Damn, I bet Donald Trump will be proud.

The two duos then punched the wall but it didn't shatter. The Archvile Lord then fires a large ball of fire from his right hand at them and the ball of fire hits them and sends them flying a few feet away. Then both got up and saw the Archvile teleport on top of the roof of a small building and says.

Archvile Lord: It's over, Mortals! I have the high ground!

Wildcat: You underestimate our power!

Archvile Lord: I'll try!

Then the Archvile Lord summoned several Hell Razers on the rooftop that he was while he summoned dozens of Demon Soldiers, Hell Knights, Cyber Mancubuses and Arachnotrons on the ground and increased their attack speed and damage.

The army of Demons then started to approach them and started blasting them with their magic, blasters and cannons while the hell razers stayed on the rooftop with the archvile lord and spamming their lasers on them.

Wildcat pulls out a Sling Ring from his Inventory and summons a portal on the ground. The two jumped into the hole and it closed. Then multiple portals opened underneath the demons making them fall into it but before their entire bodies could go through the hole the portal closed instantly and they got cut in half when the portal closed on them.

Archvile Lord: Impressive.

Then he heard something behind him and turned around and was immediately punched in the face by Wildcat, sending the Demon flying off the roof and crashing back on the ground.

Terroriser quickly kills all hell razers in the neck, pulls out his Magic Shotgun and fires all of them in an instant.

Terroriser: Damn I love these things.

Wildcat: You better think about what you've done. It just bled my heart.

Terroriser: Do you really think I give a shit?

Wildcat: ...

Before Tyler will kill Brian on the spot, the two spotted an orange glowing crack on the roof they were standing on and instinctively, they quickly jumped off the roof and a tornado of flames erupted from the cracks which was a spell called {Vermillion Nova} from the Achvile Lord.

The two landed back on the ground, not before long the Archvile Lord fired 6 fireballs and several Demonic Spells at them but they kicked the attacks away before they could hit them.

Archvile Lord: {Triple Maximize Magic}, {Vermillion Nova!}

Then three huge pillars of flames erupt underneath their feet but the two quickly back step and dodge the attack. They then start to run towards the demon but he quickly makes another huge fire wall in front of himself and starts summoning more of his allies.

However, Terroriser immediately summons an Artillery Cannon with Wildcat inside.

Terroriser: Time to show these Demon scums that Pigs could fly!

Wildcat: Imma fly like a motherfuckin' eagle!

*BOOM!!!*

Firing the Cannon, it launches Tyler at supersonic speed which sends the Pig flying above the wall and getting behind the archvile lord, he then pulls out a random weapon from his Gates and quickly cuts his right leg and cuts it off his body and prevents him from summoning more Demons.

Wildcat grabs both of his arms and rips it off his body as the Demon falls on the ground on his back, Wildcat then unleashes a barrage of magic weapons on his body.