Chapter 81: Immorgenaria

It's been a few days after Vanoss met that Draconian woman name Wave, for the past 5 days of discussing about the plan of infiltrating one of the Theocracy's Councilman's castle, Vanoss went towards to Wildcat's house after mesmerizing his plans.

Aftrr returning back to the commune, he already explain Wildcat about everything and everything he and Wave discuss, and at first, Wildcat protest but mentioning about a chance to return home, he accept with a bit of hesitation.

He very loves this world but he also plan to marry his girlfriend Kelly when the time he was on Earth, which he first thought it will never happen for him being stuck in another world.

As Vanoss was in the middle of his own thoughts, entering the house was Wildcat's tired figure. Currently, his condition didn't look the best as he looked extremely tired and worn out. This was especially made apparent from the glaring black circles beneath his eyes.

Noticing his condition, Evan couldn't help but asked.

Vanoss: You look a bit tired.

Staring at him, Tyler haggardly said

Wildcat: I've constantly been that dungeon for several days, of course, I'd be tired.

Vanoss: Okay, nevermind about that. Does Delirious put the sercurity very tight? We don't want the same incident like back then.

Wildcat: Yes, he made sure that there is nothing to enter our island without any notice, even Brian downloaded and set out cameras all over the island.

Vanoss: Good... after dealing with everything, are you ready?

Staring at him, Wildcat sighed and nodded his head.

Smiling, Vanoss extending his hand to Tyler's direction.

Vanoss: Give it to me.

Evan's action cause Wildcat to raise one of his brows, confused.

Wildcat: Give what?

Rolling his eyes, in an annoyed tone, Vanoss immediately replied.

Vanoss: Don't pretend you don't know, I already told you beforehand, give me the <D> ranked monster core.

*Tsk*

Clicking my tongue he took out a spherical object that pulsated a purple hue from his hand.

Wildcat: Must I really give you my Co-

Vanoss: Give it.

Wildcat: Come on, man. Finding one of these things by checking every monsters' insides is like winning a lottery, it cause so much money.

Vanoss: We are already that rich, give me the fucking core.

With a frustrating sign, Tyler took out the orb, staring at it for a couple of seconds, he tried to protest but after being cut off by Vanoss' cold voice, he could only reluctantly give it to him.

Wildcat(Thoughts): Goodbye 500 Euros Q_Q

Vanoss: Thanks ^_^

Grabbing the core with his hand, Evan thanked him. Observing the core in his hand for a couple of seconds, as he made sure that everything was sorted, turning his attention back to Wildcat, he solemnly asked.