Chapter 155: Rescue the Idiot

--------------------

After Marcel swung his sword down, everything, even the world fell silent.

Then-

*Spurt!*

At that moment, the world turned white, and followed by a dark slash that seemed to split the world into two like a yin-yang diagram, blood spurt out from the man's pelvis, the slash that came from Basically severed the man's lower limbs, cutting him in half horizontally as a result.

"I-Impossible..." The man muttered dazedly before collapsing on the ground.

Seeing that, Basically put his sword back in its sheath on his back before looking at the rest.

"Let's go! We still need to catch one of these fuckers out!"

"Yeah!"

"Let's kill em!!"

Everyone nodded immediately and charged towards the direction where the abomination escaped.

"Yo Brian, spotted any black person around here."

[Yeah, his right to your left.]

Looking to his right, only to see Basically who let out a deadpan look as he is continuing running.

"Enough fucking around, Brian." Marcel muttered.

[Hehe, alright, turn to the right.]

"Good, now let's go!"

Jumping in the air, elytras suddenly appeared on their backs and wielding fireworks rose up and flew like a group of jet planes.

Thanks to that, it did not take long for the group to catch up with the abomination. And less than ten seconds later, the abomination appeared in their sights again!

The creature looked back when it felt the group approaching. For an instant, a flash of panic appeared on its eyes, however, when it looked forward again, the panic was replaced with determination.

The abomination put on a serious expression and circulated its host's mana at full power. For an instant, its speed became 10 times faster.

It then rushed into an alleyway at a very fast speed.

"Don't let that bag of shit escape!" Wildcat shouted to his friends as they sped up, arriving at the alleyway not even a second later.

"It's not here?"

"The hell!?"

Everyone was stunned. The alleyway was a dead end, but the abomination was not there.

They all looked in the surroundings to see if perhaps any of them had missed the creature, but none of them could not find it no matter how much they searched.

"Could it be that it hid?" Moo asked.

"I think so. Yo Brian, any idea where the thing is?" Vanoss asked the cyborg that was observing the situation through the cameras in the zone.