Chapter 85: The Beastmen Invasion

Stepping out of the Throne room and into the balcony looking at the view of the entire city. Emperor Mufasa began to shout as his powerful voice echoes the entire city to hear.

Mufasa: Citizens of the Great Savanna and to the whole Immorgenaria!

With his powerful voice was heard in a few kilometers, everyone became silent as they were starting to listen what the current Beastmen Empire speaks.

Mufasa: I have tragic news to say is... your Prince... is dead.

His words struck the entire city like an atomic bomb, giving people so many mix emotions, some felt sorrow, panic, and mourn for their Prince's death, some doesn't give a crap and thinks the Prince deserves it.

Mufasa: But we do know who exactly the main source which is none other than the Senadate Theocracy who has finally a way to bypass the dome.....

.. For 1500 Beastmen years within this magic dome we are in, the Theocracy always giving us hard times since the Beastmen massacre back then. And I.. am tired of their little games. I.. am tired of staying and waiting for any attacks! So I am officially decided to declare war on them!

(Note: 10 days in Immorgernaria is 1 day has passed in the outside world. In my calculations, 150 years has passed on Fordalt while 1500 years has passed in Immorgeneria)

Raising his fist to the air, Mufasa shouted the entire citizens to hear his declaration.

Mufasa: Join the Imperial Military and we will show those Religious Fanatical bastards our Wrath! Our Unity! Our Might! OUR VENGEANCE!!

The crowd being roused up by Mufasa's words roared out their support. The Beastmen Emperor nodded and continue in a cold tone.

Mufasa: I thank you all, first for your support, and both physically and mentally to create this fine country we have for the past 1500 years! I have promised my wife up to the heavens that I will give vengeance for my son... who was taken away from... and many many others that gave their lives to the Beastmen Empire...

...Today! For the first time we will show the world our full military might!

But then, he began to speak in a fierce glow in his eyes as he glanced over the hot blooded crowd.

Mufasa: But before we get to that stage...

The Beastmen Emperor's voice full of steel rolled over the population.

Mufasa: ...For decades of building this protect for future wars, I give you... the Ingonyame-class Warship!

Then behind him, behind the castle itself, a large shadow covers most of the city revealing an extremely large Airship about the size as three Football stadiums with a large Lion face in the front showing the might of the Airship's appearance to everyone's surprised.

The Ingonyame-class Warship is a powerful Airship with advance magical, technological, and weaponry capabilities. It was first made 70 years ago by the time Mufasa has became current Emperor.

The main reason he built this is for to show the outside world on how the Beastmen Empire is not to scoffed at.

Looking at his newest Airship on the sky, Mufasa smiles in satisfaction then look at his royal guards behind him. He then pointed his finger towards one of the Knights.