Chapter 128: Make Way for the Tank!

After being chased by some weird angel chick, the boys continue to fly through the sky as they are getting close to the Veldarun Empire northern border. 

Thinking about that hyperpower nation again, the Team remembered back then when some 50 year old Santa from the South pole tried to forcibly recruit them, which made them disatisfied.

Moo: I hope they don't mind flying through their airspace, and leave us alone this time.

Wildcat: Yeah, I agree with you Brock, if they try that shitty stunt of theirs again, I am definitely not gonna hold back and bombard these sons of bitches and their nation  to smithereens!

Everyone: Mhm...

Everyone nodded.

Basically: Speaking about these assholes, the Shadow Organization Midnight Kairos did give us a favor of threatening them.

Vanoss: Oh please, they are no different compared to the nations in this world, they are like the Energy Division rip-offs that try to give me their trust completely which I 100% don't, even if they have a way to take us back home, my Eddie instincts felt something there is more than that.

Wildcat: Your Eddie instinct?

Vanoss: Yeah, I just hope their boss, goddess, or whatever she is not another Alison.

Basically: Welp, we just hope.

As the conversation ended, the team continued to drive the bus through the sky as they were finally at the Empire's lands.

But in the next second...

Delirious: Uh, guys!

Delirious yelled out to the rest while he was in the back of the seats, as he spotted dozens of flying objects flying towards them behind them.

Looking at them closely, Marcel could tell what those things were with a glance.

Basically: Oh, those are Meccan's Flying Golems.

Moo: Um, isn't that unallowed? This is because the Veldarun Empire's airspace and military-grade Items aren't allowed to enter another nation's lands, and that many could make it as an invasion force.

Terroriser: Then what the hell are these red-headed bastards doing?

———

Meanwhile in the Imperial Capital, Emperor Augustus was doing some paperwork in his office in his Palace, doing whatever on the contents.

Emperor: Hm... a Skeletal Demon with two cannons on his shoulders, a floating one eye demon, and an Imp were sighted headed towards a hidden Demonic fleet? Hm, I guess some demons indeed escaped from the Meccan's Offensive. I should send out a Special Task Force of A-ranks to take care of them.

As he continued to look around the papers, he heard a knock from his door, he responded and the person came in, which appears to be a woman in her 40s, with purple hair, purple suit like she was some sort of secretary and has a gorgeous face that surpasses the Emperor's wife's beauty.

Just a glance made the Emperor wants to pound her immediately, but he immediately held his sadistic self back as he knew his secretary is a sister of the leader of the Secret Magic Corps, Patricia Nightcross, a Transcendence Demigod and far stronger than his butler and a friend, Sebastian in terms of magic.

Even if he is the Emperor and more superior to her, she will still not hesitate to kill someone even if it's her leader.

He is arrogant of course, but not a fool.

So, he would just hold his lust off and say something.

Emperor: Shion, why are you here?

Shion: I'm here to report to you that the security agency has spotted hundreds of  Phoenix Golems from the Meccan Kingdom are invading our air space, with their numbers and coordination seems like an invasion force. Was it a sign of aggression? Should we take care of it? Some of your military leaders including the Ministry of Imperial Defence need your respond.