Chapter 75: Dark Heart Scripture

Everyone looked at the sky with an expression of awe. Since a while ago, the cloudy sky had been filled with blinding flashes of light.

As the only person in this world that knew about Tyler's ability, Bloed knew that these flashes of golden light were due to Wildcat's attacks.

{Gates of Babylon}, while not an ability but a storage full of the past King's treasures. But it can also be a weapon for battles, especially thousands of magic weapons within it. But it has drawbacks, Wildcat is weak so he has limited ability to choose any weapons he wants, instead it will pick random. However, now becoming a Demigod, Tyler has the power to choose any weapons he desires.

Thanks to the Demigod-level Enhance Potion.

Despite the potion being only an S-rank, its drug enhance capabilities will make non-demigods in the world turn greedy in it. If the Demigod enchance potion is SS-rank and with {Gates of Babylon}, Wildcat will be considered as one of the most strongest Demigods in the world. He will be literally into a walking weapon of mass destruction.

The fight between Wildcat and Sebastian was incredibly flashy. Every time a flash of lightning occurred, the clouds were blown away, and the strong currents of air caused by one of Wildcat's attack crashed against Orazvil City.

Even when the battlefield was located 30-40 kilometers up in the air, the fact that the aftershocks of the battle could be felt on the city showed how powerful that battle was.

Unfortunately, although Team y wanted to observe the battle badly, they needed to take care of other things first.

For example, the A-ranks in front them.

Zabrina: Yari yari daze, I never thought we were going after the easy ones, while Sebastian-kun deal with the strong one. How unfair, Isn't it?

The purple hair woman said. The hooded person beside her thought briefly before sighing.

Zabrina: It doesn't matter, let's deal with them already, just make sure that their limbs are intact and everything will be alright.

Hooded Person: Are you sure?

Zabrina: Of course not, darling~, but you can see the fight up there. In the unlikely case that Mr. Sebastian loses and he has to escape, we should be as far from here as possible before that happens. Thus, it's better if we take care of this fast.

Moo narrowed his eyes hearing their conversation.

Moo: You two are very confident, huh.

Zabrina: Sorry about that, handsome~ But you and your friends are just C-ranks. Without your demigod wannabe protecting you, how are you going to protect yourself against us?

Vanoss: Technically, we are <B–> ranks actually.

Basically: Shut the fuck up, Evan.

By the time the purple hair woman's voice sounded, hearing the voice and tone of her, it shivered Moo, getting flashbacks in the Dungeon from that shape-shifting vampire.

Vanoss: Oh ho! Is it so? Team 6! Battle formation!

Vanoss behind Brock yelled. He then takes out his Ultimate AK in each of his hands.

Understanding his intentions, Team 6 took a battle-ready stance.