Chapter 154: The Cancer of Creations

Nothing much happened in the following days.

Vanoss and the others tried to investigate who was the person that stalked them before, but without enough clues, there was not much that they could do.

Vanoss also thought about asking the Headmistress about it, but in the end, he decided not to. His relationship with the Headmistress was not so close that he could go to her every time that he or the others had trouble.

Plus, the Headmistress already had enough troubles herself.

After days of searching some suspicious people around the city, Vanoss was reminded of the gaze he felt when returning from the meeting with the headmistress and the heads of other clubs.

Thinking about it, that time he felt ill will in that gaze, and it was possible that both cases were related.

Perhaps he and the others were targeting them with bad intentions? Vanoss even had the feeling that it was not related to the War of Clubs.

Thinking about that, Vanoss became a bit wary. Fortunately, the security network was already up and Terroriser could use it to detect if someone was observing their club.

Unfortunately, he failed to find anyone. Perhaps they pissed their pants when Terroriser just went on a rampage searching them yesterday.

Besides that situation, Vanoss and his friends also paid attention to the mission that the headmistress gave to them. Unfortunately, they failed to find clues about it either.

For a day, Terroriser moved to the security room and spent the entire day observing everything that happened in the area covered by the security network, trying to find anyone suspicious.

The problem was that there were too many suspicious people in the city.

They were sure that most of them were just normal people with slightly suspicious looks. And that's why they could not stop every suspicious-looking person even if they wanted to.

Anyway, while his friends dealt with patrolling, taking advantage of the relative peacefulness of the last three days, Vanoss decided to take care of some things.

First, about the new club members that spend themselves in Wildcat's harsh test, which is just like Squid Game, but the games and the test in there are 10 times harder and deadlier. Thankfully, due to the new members having supernatural abilities and strength, there are no deaths.

Few days ago, about 2000 students with no clubs tried to join them. And after facing the pig's test and getting cursed A LOT, only a few managed to pass while the 1995 others got literally thrown off the building.

Just as planned, Vanoss created the combat section of the Tower and put Erika in charge of it.

The goal of the combat section was to use technology to improve the combat power of the club members. Right now, though, they could only use the battle simulator on the training floor.

Even so, the new members were astonished when they saw it. Right now, they seemed obsessed with that facility.

In the future, if they are trustworthy enough, Vanoss planned to give them some of their weapons and armors for them, train them more till they become Supersoldiers, and of course, they would not be as good as the weapons he made personally for his friends.

To accomplish that, Vanoss and a few of his friends discussed and planned to introduce a contribution system, through which the members could earn contribution points to exchange them for club benefits.

Furthermore, that new club member, Emily, a 17 year old D-rank Mage. Vanoss had noticed that of the five newcomers, she was not very good in combat and she was not very interested in it either.