Chapter 171: Battle of Monarchs

The next day, the sixth match nearly began, Delirious and Lilith were standing on the huge platform, and unlike the desert environment from yesterday, this one seemed unique, the field within the dome is now filled with dozens of floating islands, most of them containing forest and its own ecosystem.

The signal to start the match had already been given and yet neither of them initiated an attack against each other, they were eyeing each other in silence. 

Glancing to his right, Delirious gives his friends in the audience a thumbs up. In response, they extended their hands.

 In response, they extended their hands

"Go for it, brotha

"Go for it, brotha." Vanoss mumbled in a deep and dramatic tone. "Beat that vixen."

Few minutes passed when suddenly, Delirious chuckled, "Hope you promise the end of the deal, Lith."

Lilith did not immediately answer, she looked at Delirious  for a moment before bursting into laughter.

"Indeed you can say so. I didn't forget the deal we made back in the Banquet."

Turning to the reader's direction, Delirious simply explained, "If you're wondering since when did I befriend that vixen, we met and got along before the events two chapters ago and all. Well... I think the author didn't mention it because, you know... the limitation of chapter reasons."

"Anyway, you still have one of those powerful drinks you owned?" Delirious turns back to Lilith and asks.

Lilith's expression changed for a split second before reverted into her cold one. Nodding her head she said, "Yes, and don't forget you and Mr. Gentlesir will also meet my brother."

"I keep wondering why you want me and Nogla to meet your brother."

Lilith could only shrug, "Well, he's like a ruler of the realm and he might be interested in seeing you two."

"Hm, okay."

"Hey you two dipshits! Stop the boring and useless conversation! Start the goddamn fight!" Wildcat shouted at the two from the audience.

"Okay! Okay! We will! Shall we start then?" Lilith said, feeling incredibly excited about the fight that was about to begin. 

Facing Lilith, Delirious calmed himself down before closing his eyes in reminiscence, he remembered their last fight, how they promised to go all out in their next fight.