The Night of the Comet 1x02

Start from the beginning

"Well, at least it's an ex-girlfriend. Wait till you date a guy with mommy issues or cheating issues. Or amphetamine issues."Jenna says. And then we hear Jeremy comes in and Jenna goes to threaten him to stop skipping classes.

______________________________________

At town square I am handing program for comet with Elena and Bonnie while talking about Stefan

At town square I am handing program for comet with Elena and Bonnie while talking about Stefan. "Tonight, night of the comet! Would you like a program?" I ask for what feels like thousand time.

"He didn't call, huh" Bonnie asks Elena concerned.

"Or text. But I realized we never even exchanged that stuff. We've never gotten to the texting part."

"That's an important milestone in any relationship."

"Isn't it? The timing is wrong, anyway."

"When is it ever right?" I ask I might not like that he is vampire but she is happy because of him.

"I'm not ready, Bonnie, Ana."

"Who is?" Bonnie asks.

"At least I put myself out there."

"Is that what you're calling it?" I ask.

"What do you mean?"

"All we're hearing is reasons why you can't."

______________________________________

When the sun set I was helping Care and Bon to pass out candles. And then like during most events everyone went to the grill. I was talking with Tyler when Jeremy came and ask."Hey, has anyone seen Vicki?"

"You're her stalker. You tell us." Tyler answers.

"I can't find her."

"She probably found somebody else to party with. Sorry, pill pusher, I guess you've been replaced."

"Ty, don't be an ass." I say to him while Elena at the same time asks "What's with the pill pusher?"

" Ask him." Ty answers

"You wanna do this right now?" Jeremy asks.

"Are you dealing?" Elena asks.

"She's never gonna go for you." Tyler says to him.

"She already did. Over and over and over again." Jeremy retorts.

"Yeah, right."

"You slept with Vicki Donovan? I mean, Vicki Donovan slept with you?" Caroline says and I hit her arm.

"There's no way."

"And I didn't even have to force her into it."

"What the hell is he talking about, Ty?" Matt asks.

"Nothing, man, just ignore him, he's a punk." Tyler answers.

"You know what, how about all of you shut up and help me find my sister?"

"We'll check the back." Bonnie says.

"I'll come with you" I say not wanting to be there for the fight that's gonna happen between Elena and Jeremy.

______________________________________

I'm seating at the grill with Caroline and Bonnie when Care says"Ugh, it's just so much drama. Ever notice how the druggies are the biggest attention whores?"

I nod in agreement while Bonnie says "Yeah."

Stefan comes to us "Excuse me. Hi."

"Hi." I say.

"Um, have you guys seen Elena?"

"I think she went home. I'm gonna give you Elena's cell number and her email. She is big on texting, and you can tell her...'I said so'." Bonnie says to him.

"Thank you." She hands him the paper and gasps. I guess she had a vision it happens to witches sometimes when they touch a vampire.

"You ok?"

"What happened to you? That's so rude. I'm sorry. Excuse me."

"Yeah, she kind of wigs out. It's like her thing." Caroline says to him, I say by to her and head home.