66- Broadway

. . .

TW- Murder stuff. Very bloody. 

Dahlia

The smell of something being cooked in too many spices woke me up. I was lying on something cold. My heart hurt. My throat was rough and I...I couldn't feel clothes on me.

My eyes opened.

The first thing I saw was a man cooking. His back was turned towards me and between us were bars. He was wearing a white shirt with black trousers. I recognized the tattoos on him.

Actual cell bars separated me from him.

I tried to sit up but the...cage I was in, it was too small. My head hit the roof and the sound vibrated through the room.

The man froze. I recognized him but at the same time, he was a stranger of the worst kind.

He turned, wiping his hands with a cloth.

He looked down at me. Those blue eyes were too familiar. Those tattoos were too familiar. That hair was too familiar. Even the way he was looking at me was too familiar. But he wasn't familiar. He wasn't them.

"Dahlia," he said. "Darling, how are you?" He asked, crouching till he was looking me in the eye. He smiled. He looked so much like Lucian when he smiled.

"Who-" my voice got stuck in my throat.

"What?" He chuckled. "I'm Lucian."

"Lucian...Lucian wouldn't. I'm cold." I mumbled the last part. 

"You know me, baby." He stuck his hand inside the cage. I pressed myself to a corner but his hand easily wrapped around my wrist, pulling me towards the bars. He was too strong. I couldn't get away.

"You can't love me," he said. "Like you loved Evan. This is just me getting revenge. Look." He turned the cage with one hand and my eyes fell on the man tied to a chair.

Evan.

He was ripped open. His organs were falling out. His intestines were wrapped around the armrest of the chair. His heart was in his mouth. He was rotting away. I could almost smell him.

I slapped my hands on my mouth, but even my hands couldn't muffle the volume of my scream.

"Now, you can love me."

"You-" I was going to pass out again. "You're not Lucian."

"I am," he said in a whisper. "Ask me anything."

I looked at him. "You're not-"

"I fucked you in the hallway," he said. "You came so many times. You made a mess, didn't you? I loved my cock in that little hole."

I froze. My mind felt too blurry. My eyes felt too blurry.

"No-"

"At the party, that vibrator in you...it felt good, didn't it?"

"How do you know-" I curled into a ball at the corner of the cell, feeling my vision fade.

"It's me, Dahlia," he said, his voice seeming to be echoing. "It's Lucian. I'll bring Alexandre later, hm?"

Hedeon could act like Andros when he wanted, even though they presented themselves as Hedeon. This...he could be pretending to be like Lucian. He must know how. He was his brother.

But those details...

. . .

When I woke up next, I felt drowsy. Was I drugged? I had been drugged for a while.