53 - Thank You

. . .

Andros Kozlov

Dahlia wasn't in my room.

That almost made me laugh. Of course, the little brat wasn't in there. I checked in the kitchen. She wasn't there. I heard footsteps echoing in the dark, almost muffled by the wild waves outside.

Of course.

I walked to my office. It was dark inside. Almost completely dark. The moonlight was shy tonight.

I sat on my chair, listening.

I grabbed her hair, pulling her head against my thigh. Hiding under the desk.

She screamed, probably not expecting me to find her this soon. I could almost feel the softness of her face against my thigh as I caressed her head.

"Andros-"

I slapped her, lightly because I didn't want to bruise that pretty face. She didn't protest. Just whimpered.

"Daddy-"

"What are you doing here?" I asked, pulling at her neck till her mouth was right on my hard cock, my sweats the only barrier between us. I could almost feel her lips on me. "You know you're hungry for my cock, baby, why deny yourself?"

Her hands gripped my thighs, trying to pull her away. But I kept her head right where it was. I took my cock out. It was too dark for me to see her, I could only see her outline. I tapped her lips with the tip of my cock, smearing the precum on her face.

"Open."

I felt her lips press together.

I reached down and slid my hand under her t-shirt. I twisted her nipple till her lips parted and I settled my cock deep in her little mouth.

She choked, of course. She wasn't used to my cock. She was probably used to that fucker Evan's little dick.

Even thinking of him made me want to kill him. He touched her. He had seen her. He had felt her like I was feeling her.

And she loved him. Or had loved him. But she had admitted it. She had probably said the words. The actual words. Not the disguised confession I got.

I knew I didn't deserve more, but fucking hell, I wanted more. How could a man not be greedy for a woman like Dahlia?

Her tiny hands pushed against my thighs. I took my time, gathering her soft hair in my hand, making sure she was taking almost all of me before I allowed her to take her mouth off my cock.

"You need so much training, whore. But I have to say, I fucking love you choking on my cock." I pulled her up for a kiss and then pushed her back down on her knees, gently because I had no intention to bruise her knees and I didn't have a carpet in my office. Maybe I needed to get one. I knew what was happening now was going to be a usual occurrence.

"You fucking assho-"

"One more word and I will fuck yours."

That shut that little mouth up. I pulled her back on my cock.

"That's a good girl. You know what good little sluts do, baby?" I moved her head, groaning as she swallowed. "They take their daddy's cock all the way down their throats. You will do that for me, won't you?" I pushed my cock in, a little more than I had pushed till now. Her hands pushed against me again. I could have ordered her to keep them behind her back, but I was quite enjoying her useless struggle.

And Dahlia seemed to be enjoying it too.

"A little more."

She made an urgent noise as I pushed myself deeper till all of me was in her. I held her like that. "That's a good girl. This is such a good use of that mouthy hole, isn't it? Doesn't it feel better when it's filled?"