t h i r t y n i n e

tw: smut

Carmen's POV

Billie shuts the door to her bedroom behind us, and lays me on the rug on her bedroom floor, both of us still soaking wet from the pool.

She straddles me, taking in the view of my completely naked body. The view of her on top of me with her bare breasts exposed sends warmth through my entire body.

She lays her body on top of mine and connects her lips with mine once again, our lips parting slightly between each kiss to catch our breath.

I start pulling her swim bottoms down slowly. She pulls them down the rest of the way and throws them to the side.

I've wanted to feel her bare skin against mine since the moment we kissed for the first time. It's everything I hoped it would be.

She slips her tongue into my mouth and her fingers slowly trail down to my crotch, before brushing over my heat.

I gasp softly, closing my eyes tightly, wanting nothing more than for her to stop with the teasing.

"Billie..." I moan against her lips, digging my nails into her back.

Without a warning, she inserts a finger, and begins pumping in and out slowly.

I tilt my head back, moaning in pleasure. She fixes her lips on my throat, and begins to suck on it lightly.

I pull her into me even harder, my senses overwhelmed with the feeling of her body pressed against mine.

She pulls her finger out and traces it softly over my clit in figure-8s. She disconnects her lips from my neck and brings them to my ear.

"Do you like that?" She whispers, her lips brushing softly against my ear.

I pull her body against mine once again, my breathing ragged as her fingers keep grazing over my clit.

"Hm?" She presses me to respond, using her other hand to grab one of my arms and pin it over my head slowly.

"Yes." I whine, between breaths.

She interlocks her fingers with mine, before lowering her lips to connect with the crook of my neck, starting to suck softly.

She gently inserts her finger again, curling it slightly before pumping in and out again.

"Shit, Billie..." I breathe, moving my other hand to the back of her head.

She places a kiss on my lips and removes her finger, sliding down to my chest.

She places a kiss on my breast, and starts to slowly plant kisses down my chest, then my abdomen, before settling between my legs. She weaves her arms underneath my thighs and places both of her hands on my waist.

"Look at me." She says softly. I lock my eyes with hers, as she places a gentle kiss on my inner thigh.

"Is this okay?" She asks, licking her bottom lip.

"Yes." I whisper, granting my consent before placing my hand on hers.

Without another word, she begins to slowly explore me with her tongue.

My eyes stay locked with hers as my entire body gets warm with pleasure.

Another moan escapes my lips, and I lace my fingers with hers.

She continues to slowly eat me until the pleasure becomes too much, and I reach my climax.

I arch my back and grip the edge of the rug above me, trying to resist the urge to scream.

Billie plants a kiss on my heat, before crawling out from between my legs and laying next to me.

She pulls my head to her chest gently and rests her chin on top of my head as I come down from my high.

I catch my breath as she holds me tightly in her arms.

"I love you." She says softly, drawing shapes on my back.

I wrap my arms around her.

"I love you, too." I mumble against her chest.

We lay there for a little while, our bare bodies entangled on the rug.

I have never felt safer than at this moment.

"Do you want a turn?" I ask, pulling my head away from her chest and looking up at her.

She laughs quietly.

"I don't need anything else, I'm satisfied." She says, sitting up.

"I don't wanna be a pillow princess!" I whine, sitting up as well.

"But pillow princesses are my type." She says, locking eyes with me and biting her lip playfully.

"Oh my god." I laugh, as she stands up then helps me to my feet.

She grabs a towel from her closet and tosses it to me, since we're both still kind of wet from the pool.

I dry off and pass the towel to Billie, then slip on a tee shirt and a fresh pair of underwear.

I brush through my still-damp hair, then climb into Billie's bed, my body exhausted.

"I'm gonna shower tomorrow." I yawn, pulling the covers to my chin.

"Same, I'm tired as fuck." Billie says, pulling a tee shirt over her head and walking towards the bed too.

She slips in beside me and I lay my head on her chest.

"You didn't answer my question from earlier." She says softly, playing with my hair.

"What question?" I ask.

"Did you finish your statement?" She asks.

"Oh... yeah, It's done." I say quietly, wanting her to not ask me anything else about the subject.

"Do you want to practice it tomorrow before we go?"

"No." I yawn, nuzzling into her chest.

"Are you sure?" She asks.

I nod, letting my eyes flutter closed.

"I'm sleepy." I say.

"Go to sleep baby, I love you." She says, stroking my head.

I fall asleep slowly in her arms, trying not to think about tomorrow.

//

sorry if I suck at writing smut. but you're welcome for finally giving it to you, lol. thank you for all the love!!