t w e n t y s e v e n

Billie' POV

"Carmen isn't alone. There are other girls that are in danger." Flora starts, locking eyes with me.

I try to swallow the lump in my throat.

"I need to stop all of this right here. We need to call the police." Finneas quickly reaches for his phone in his back pocket.

Flora reaches her arm out to stop Finneas.

"That is why you are here. I already called them." Flora says in a hushed tone.

"Will you please fucking explain?" I yell, getting impatient.

"I'm a victim too. I'm still processing all of this. I was helping him." Flora says, ashamed.

My face gets hot. I feel sick.

"You... helped?" I say, trying not to let my face show exactly how I feel.

"He turned me into a fucking monster." Her voice shakes out.

I stay quiet. Trying to control myself. I literally feel violent.

"How... Did you... Help." I say slowly, through gritted teeth. Trying so hard not to scream.

Flora starts to tear up in what looks like fear and guilt.

"The FBI is busting it all today. I promise it's all going to be okay." Flora says, wiping under her eyes quickly.

I open my mouth to say something else, but Finneas cuts me off.

"Billie. It's not productive to get aggressive about this. She obviously wants to help." He says, trying to calm me.

"If she was trying to help, Carmen would be FUCKING HERE." I jeer, standing up.

"Billie, sit down." Finneas says, grabbing my arm.

I yank it away from him and begin to storm out of the room. "HOW IN THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO JUST SIT HERE!" I scream.

Flora looks on with fear in her eyes.

"Billie, please." Finneas says, standing up and following me to the door.

I turn back around to face him. "WHO THE FUCK KNOWS WHAT'S HAPPENING TO HER? It's been fucking WEEKS since I last saw her alive. Fucking WEEKS, Finneas."

He looks at me with a hurt expression. "Billie. I know. But we're going to find her-"

"I just can't understand why you're so cool right now? I was supposed to fucking PROTECT her. Nothing was supposed to happen. Every second that goes by is another fucking second I'm not fucking protecting her. She needs to be okay. I can't do this without her. I can't do this without Carmen." I yell out, feeling myself starting to hyperventilate.

"Billie please, I know, I know, you need to sit down." Finneas says softly, putting his hands on my shoulders.

"I DON'T WANT TO FUCKING SIT DOWN!" I scream. Finneas looks at me in shock.

I can't help but sob. Finneas wraps me in his arms and I fall into them. I lay there on his shoulder crying, and crying.

He rubs my back and tells me it's okay. I try to believe him. 

//

GUYS. I CAN'T BREATHE. 10K READS. WOW. Okay okay I feel a fire being lit under my butt!! I'm gonna seriously try like crazy to stay on top of this story!! thank you so so much for the support so far <3 I love you guys!! pls interact with the story and tell me what you think!! 

also,,, carmen's pov next time. be there or be square.