f i f t e e n

I hastily unlock the hotel room door and push it open. I know I'm being hard on Billie but I almost wish she would just stay out of this whole thing.

I drop my bag by the entrance and close the door behind me. I just need to get through this night and then I can go home.

I throw myself onto one of the beds and bury my face into the pillows. I can't help but replay earlier today in my head. The video of Billie kissing my neck is somewhere out there. What is everyone going to think if that gets put on the internet?

My train of thought is interrupted by someone coming through the door.

"Carmen?" I hear Billie's voice say.

I pull my face out of the pillows and roll over to lay on my back.

"You have to see where I'm coming from mamas." Billie says, closing the door behind her and sitting next to me on the bed.

"I kinda do get where you're coming from Bil, I never said I didn't understand your thought process." I say.

"Then why are you so dead set on going home?" Billie asks, clearly frustrated.

"The more we're together the more likely you are to become collateral damage if something happens to me." I sit up, looking at her.

"Do you understand that I am trying to make sure that nothing will happen to you?" Billie says.

"How Billie? They don't want money. They don't want anything else except for me." I hastily run my fingers through my hair.

"Carmen the thought of them doing anything with you makes me want to throw up." Billie exclaims, placing her hands on my shoulders.

"How the fuck do you think I feel?" I snap, feeling tears well up in my eyes.

Billie is quiet for a second, feeling the emotion that just burst out of me all of a sudden.

"Can I be honest with you?" Billie squeezes my shoulders then lets her arms drop to her sides.

"What is it?" I ask, wiping a tear from my eye.

"I... I think I'm in love with you."

//

hey guys ok so i know this is super short. but tbh i kinda haven't had a storyline together until THIS MOMENT. I am officially SOOOOOO excited to release the next parts, I can confidently say that y'all are NOT READY. STAY TUNED!!! EEEEEE