chapter14

New years day

her pov:

I woke up because i couldn't sleep with all the yelling in my house. I could hear Chris yelling at my mum and then dad saying something with his strict tone i dont know what is going on.

I was laying on my bed waiting for them to stop because it was fucking 8 in the morning is school break guys give me some more time to sleep.

The yelling was just increasing so i just got up and went downstairs to see two suitcases in front of the door, mum and dad were eating in the kitchen and Chris was in his pijamas too standing up in front of them yelling.

When i got downstairs they all stopped and turned to me. I went closer to Chris and he scoffed.

"Go ahead tell her" he said and he sounded so mad.

"Tell me what?" i said and looked my mum.

"Honey you will spend two days alone" she said while taking a bite from her omelette.

"What? We will spend new years on our own? For what reason?"

"Dont yell at your mum Ava, we are invited to a party from a guy at work to London"

"And you are going?" are they kidding me? People are supposed to spend Christmas and New year's with their families.

"Well yeah" dad said and Chris just sighed and left.

I followed him in his room and sat on his bed. He was mad so i was just waiting for him to speak first.

"Can you believe that?" he said and rested his head at the back of his bed.

"What are we going to do? Come on now they always do everything for money you know that i am angry too but we cant change the fact that they wont be here" i said and he nodded

"You are right but where are we going to go?"

"That is a great question"

"Let me ask Ares where he is going" he said and picked up his phone. Why is Ares not spending the day with his parents? I guess is none of my business.

They talked for five minutes and he hung up.

"A girl he met invited him to a party but we will go if you want to" he said, i love my brother he always cares about my opinion.

"Yeah i guess but we wont know anyone there"

"I know tell Georgia to come"

"I dont think so she must be spending the day with her mum and grandma"

"Then we will meet people" i sighed and he gave me a kiss on the forehead

"Go find something to wear the party starts at 10"

"10?"

"Its New Years the whole thing is supposed to be about when the time turns 12"

"Right" i said and he chuckled.

10 pm:

her pov:

We were in Chris's car waiting outside Ares house. His house is small and it almost looks like nobody is living inside. Then i noticed his motorcycle so i was sure this was his house.

Chris made me sit to the backseat and on the front it was a girl that Chris is been going out with. Leyla i think, she is sweet blonde with green eyes she is pretty too.

As we were waiting for him i decided to post something.

_ava.devis

devis