chapter22

After 1 week
her pov:

"If you dont wake the fuck up i am leaving alone for school and i dont care how you will get there" Chris yelled at me. I fucking hate waking up early in the morning.

Monday mornings are THE worst things humans have ro go through. I finally got up from my warm, comfy, loving bed to get ready for fucking school. Yesterday i was out all night i got home at 5 am i dont even know how i will get through the day without sleeping on the desk.

I went to my bathroom and opened the shower. Full cold. A cold shower will wake me up.

I got in and i was right i immediately felt awakened enough and tortured. I had a quick shower and when i got out i brushed my teeth.

I putted on my morning face cream and let it set on my face as i was trying to choose an outfit. Today i am going comfortable.

I dressed up and started doing my hair and makeup. I will forever be a clothes-hair-makeup girly, cant change my mind. 

So this is what i wore

I picked up my backpack and got downstairs

I picked up my backpack and got downstairs. I poured some coffee in a cup and i managed to drink it before Chris came downstairs to leave.

"Lets go" he said and i nodded. I said goodbye to Karen and i left.

When we got to school we went to the bench that we all sit and Ares was already there. Our gazes locked and my heart started pounding so hard that it was ready to burst out.

I sat in front of him and Chris near him.

"Morning" he said and looked at me

"Hey Ares i need your help" my brother said and i just picked up my phone.

"So this girl that i met yesterday, she uh she is a fucking virgin" Chris said and they both started laughing.

"So?" i said and they both looked at me confused

"What do you mean so? I never been with a virgin first of all and second of all how can you be 17 and still virgin?" Chris said and started chuckling again.

"I was virgin and you were virgin and Ares were, so everybody deserves their first time being great with someone that cared about them and makes them feel good" i said while getting up from my seat "I am going to the restroom" i said and left.

I dont know why am crying really. I got inside of the restroom and two girls were there doing their makeup. So i immediately wiped my tears.

"Hey Ava" one of them said.

"Hey" i said and got in the bathroom. I just sat there trying to calm down but i couldn't help but overhear them.

"Who is she?"

"Max she is the volleyball captain? And the girl that every guy wants to get in her pants? She was in a relationship with Loucas"

"Oh oh Ava right she is really pretty"