chapter6

her pov:

What the hell just happened? Why did he got mad i thought that was what he wanted and i gave it to him so he could just move on. And by move on i mean that this guys players as they are called, if they target a girl and want her just for fucking they wont stop chasing her until they get what they want.

Isnt that what Ares wanted from me?

I am sitting on my bed wearing sweats and i am sitting with my hands wrapped around my knees thinking all that when Chris comes to my room distracting my thoughts and he sits besides me.

"Had fun?" i asked and he smirked

"Oh making that face tell me" i said and we both changed our posture and we were facing each other.

Me and my brother share everything and have no secrets between us that is why we are so close. I trust Chris with my whole life i love him more than my parents.

"How did you know?" he asks and my eyes widen up becuase i cant tell him that Ares told me.

"Uh i- oh Karen told me that everybody left so i just kind of figured" i said and he nodded thank God he bought that.

"Okay so i was in my room with Ares he was talking about a girl that was messing with him and went and kissed Aaron yesterday and she basically drives him insane" What- i drive him insane and messing with his head?

"Any way you dont care and that girl calls me and she started phone sex with me and thats when Ares left" 

"That girl? She doesn't have a name?" i said while giggling and he scratched his neck and smiled nervously

"You know that i cant remember easily names" we laughed and then he continued

"So we had phone sex and then she tells me that she is home alone and she just sends me the location like that. I went and she was fine"

"Fine?" i said and scoffed

"Yeah had better enough about me are you okay?" he said and looked at me with a sympathetic look

"Yeah it was mum just being mum right?" i said and looked down

"Hey she doesnt know what she is talking about you haven't gained weight she is just so fucking jealous of your amazing body" he said and that made me tear up from happiness.

My mum's body is really athletic she has almost boy body flat ass hell. Mine is not that opposite its just that i have curves and breasts but nothing more i dont know what is her deal.

"I am probably adding more hours to my volleyball schedule" i said and he raised his eyebrow

"Are you doing this because you want to or because you dont want mum to judge you?" he said and i actually dont know why i am doing this.

"Think about it Ava okay?" he said and he stood up ready to leave my room i nodded and he started walking towards the door when he stepped on something.

"What-" he said and removed his foot of it and it was the condom that Ares was wearing he picked it up "Ava who the fuck is this? We said no secrets" he said and threw it on the floor.

"Chris- its um" my brain was blank my brain just stopped working i didnt know what to say

"Dont tell me its that motherfucker Loucas?" he said and pointed his intex finger to me

"It is i know we broke up it wont happen again" i lied i think its the first time i actually lied to Chris.

"It wont happen again" he said and left my room.